hello from Schenectady county

i love to be nude. i love to see other people enjoying their nude bodies. sometimes in the dead of night i go for nude hikes. i hate to hide my nudity or odscure it. i dont inderstand wgat the big deal isif any one is close to schenectady county and wants to hang nude in or outside at a nude event or ect lete know. I'd much rather talk in person.

This topic was edited
RE: hello from Schenectady county

i love to be nude. i love to see other people enjoying their nude bodies. sometimes in the dead of night i go for nude hikes. i hate to hide my nudity or odscure it. i dont inderstand wgat the big deal isif any one is close to schenectady county and wants to hang nude in or outside at a nude event or ect lete know. I'd much rather talk in person.Hello, do you know about Juniper Woods in Catskill? It a nice place. Berkshire Vista is near you also. I live about 45 miles south of you in Hudson, NY. Due to busy schedule, I am mostly a stay at home nudist so far. I hike on public trails, not sure if nudity would be allowed. I hope you have a good day, plus do you know about the facebook page also called Lower Hudson Nudists.
Bill

This post was edited