RE:If nudity was legal in your area how soon would you go grocery shopping nude

The prior posts are *spot on* in my opinion about the ability to be nude wherever you might choose. Being cognizant of both socially accepted and situation appropriate situations would be key to keeping general activities nudist accessible and public concern abated; I think its the key to more nude friendly areas. Maybe well get there one day.

This post was edited
RE: If nudity was legal in your area how soon would you go grocery shopping nu

Remember public nudity is legal in oregon, and people are mostly tolerant, just not in the downtown areas. My neighborhood has maybe 50 houses max with the road being a big loop with a few little side roads, so I see about 20-25 cars day. Plus I'm about 125ft in elevation higher than the road so you would have to make an effort to see me if you're driving by. Side neighbors have direct sight, which is why I talked with them.

This post was edited

Remember public nudity is legal in oregon, and people are mostly tolerant, just not in the downtown areas. My neighborhood has maybe 50 houses max with the road being a big loop with a few little side roads, so I see about 20-25 cars day. Plus I'm about 125ft in elevation higher than the road so you would have to make an effort to see me if you're driving by. Side neighbors have direct sight, which is why I talked with them.

This post was edited

This post was edited
RE:If nudity was legal in your area how soon would you go grocery shopping nude

Resonate with this approach, though is seems some have a hard time wrapping their brains around the difference between socially accepted and situationally appropriate behavior.

The prior posts are *spot on* in my opinion about the ability to be nude wherever you might choose. Being cognizant of both socially accepted and situation appropriate situations would be key to keeping general activities nudist accessible and public concern abated; I think its the key to more nude friendly areas. Maybe well get there one day.

This post was edited