RE:WHO SAW YOU LAST?

A group of nude friends we invited over on Saturday, the 13th of July to celebrate National Skinny Dipping Day. It was also our pool warming party for our new pool. A great nude time was had by all.

This post was edited

My son when I went into his room to weigh myself. Besides that it's the people at Cypress Cove when I was there in Mid-May.

This post was edited

Random strangers at the gym this morning.

This post was edited

Seems Michigan nude residents live to far apart lol

Michael

This post was edited

many at the nude campground, but especially my online friend from here who I met live!

This post was edited

My nextdoor neighbor has a apartment they rent they have a new couple moved in he was walkin his dog this morning 5 am before work I guess I went to get my paper not sure if he relized I was nude or not he said morning

This post was edited

The guy delivering towels to our room last night. Too long a story but being really pissed at the hotel in general, i just opened the door, got the towels and said, "Thanks".

Maybe wasn't right to expose the guy to it but... i was really pissed! ;D

This post was edited

last week, we went for a nude outdoor. The owner of a resort and his work force saw us nude.

This post was edited
RE: WHO SAW YOU LAST?

a young guy who was the guide and took me through a forest, in Meghalaya. The forest is considered as God by the local tribal people. I told him that we too believe and regard the forest as God. And while traveling through dense forest I saw the wild creek. I told him that I will do a ritualistic worship to forest God. and I stripped, room bath and prayed in nude.
initially he was confused... whether he should leave. but as I comforted him that I am OK in his presence, he started taking my pics.

This post was edited
RE: WHO SAW YOU LAST?

Nice

This post was edited