RE: What's on your mind?

I see no good in remembering what one no longer has.

This post was edited

Those who forget the past are condemned to repeat it.

This post was edited

Those who forget the past are condemned to repeat it.So if I forget that I once had a big house and plenty of money, I shall have those things again ?

This post was edited

Those who forget the past are condemned to repeat it.So if I forget that I once had a big house and plenty of money, I shall have those things again ?If you forget what you did to lose a big house and plenty of money, you will lose them again the next time you acquire them

This post was edited

Those who forget the past are condemned to repeat it.So if I forget that I once had a big house and plenty of money, I shall have those things again ?If you forget what you did to lose a big house and plenty of money, you will lose them again the next time you acquire themBut at least I shall have a good few years enjoying them again.

This post was edited

Those who forget the past are condemned to repeat it.So if I forget that I once had a big house and plenty of money, I shall have those things again ?If you forget what you did to lose a big house and plenty of money, you will lose them again the next time you acquire themBut at least I shall have a good few years enjoying them again.Do you ever enjoy remembering enjoying the first time?

This post was edited

Those who forget the past are condemned to repeat it.So if I forget that I once had a big house and plenty of money, I shall have those things again ?If you forget what you did to lose a big house and plenty of money, you will lose them again the next time you acquire themBut at least I shall have a good few years enjoying them again. Do you ever enjoy remembering enjoying the first time?NO, I try not to think about it.

This post was edited

Those who forget the past are condemned to repeat it.So if I forget that I once had a big house and plenty of money, I shall have those things again ?If you forget what you did to lose a big house and plenty of money, you will lose them again the next time you acquire themBut at least I shall have a good few years enjoying them again. Do you ever enjoy remembering enjoying the first time?NO, I try not to think about it.Sorry about that, but as I said.
Rainy Day Reminiscing.
One of my favorite memories, holding hands, walking in the summer rain as she gently rubbed her thumb across mine.

This post was edited

Do couples still hold hands once they are married ?

This post was edited

If I let go of my ex's hand she went shopping.

This post was edited