RE: I ventured outsid in the "Buff"

So yesterday mid day I took all the trash out nude and the cans are across the street. Then I walked down to the mail boxes to get my mail. People were driving by and walking by...all saw me. I came back home and my hubby and I went for a 3 mile walk nude. Saw a lot of people. Some came up and chatted with us. Everyone was sooo nice and didn't even say anything or ask why we were nude. I think I live in the best place in the world. This weekend we plan on laying out in the sun nude to work on our tan and we are going to do it at the community pool.

This post was edited

So yesterday mid day I took all the trash out nude and the cans are across the street. Then I walked down to the mail boxes to get my mail. People were driving by and walking by...all saw me. I came back home and my hubby and I went for a 3 mile walk nude. Saw a lot of people. Some came up and chatted with us. Everyone was sooo nice and didn't even say anything or ask why we were nude. I think I live in the best place in the world. This weekend we plan on laying out in the sun nude to work on our tan and we are going to do it at the community pool.Uh, yeah. I see you live in a nudist resort.

This post was edited

So yesterday mid day I took all the trash out nude and the cans are across the street. Then I walked down to the mail boxes to get my mail. People were driving by and walking by...all saw me. I came back home and my hubby and I went for a 3 mile walk nude. Saw a lot of people. Some came up and chatted with us. Everyone was sooo nice and didn't even say anything or ask why we were nude. I think I live in the best place in the world. This weekend we plan on laying out in the sun nude to work on our tan and we are going to do it at the community pool.Uh, yeah. I see you live in a nudist resort.
oh bummer your caught me...lol. I thought I would sound like the most daring of all.

This post was edited

Hey men, you all inspired me. :) After leaving my 2nd shift job, I stop and work out at my gym, then strip in the parking lot and drive home nude enjoying the warm summer nights. Tonight when I got home, I decided to venture a bit more and gathered the trash and took it out to the road in front of my house for pickup in the morning. It's predawn, some lights in the neighbors house, but quiet. As I was about to begin my venture a car drove past the house so I simply stood holding a bag in front of me. All told, had fun with no problems. Thanks for the naked inspiration!Greetings! Your welcome! Nice to hear your experience.Marc

This post was edited

I guess I have an advantage over the people posting on this subject in that I live on 5 secluded acres. In summer I generally go outside in the morning naked. I have my morning coffee outside ands I go for a morning walk on my nature trails. But I guess what I do do that is daring, at least the very end of the walk, Monday mornings I take the garbage down the drive to the road. It's when I'm at the end of the drive I am in plain sight of our neighbours house across the street. So far, as far as I am aware, no one has seen me so I haven't offended anyone yet.Hello. Thanks for sharing your experience. I wish, I live in a rural setting like you.Have a good NUDE week.Marc

This post was edited

I really enjoy going outside nude. In the warm weather months, I am always outside in my yard and pool nude. Last night around 3 a.m. I couldn't sleep and felt the urge to go for a nude stroll through the neighborhood. It was a slightly cool night for the summer, but the cool air felt amazing on my bare skin. The ground was slightly damp beneath my bare feet and felt refreshing and comfortable. It was so exciting walking past the street lights and the houses with windows glowing from lights or tv's. It was so quiet that I could hear ac compresors cycle on and off and the buzz of car tires moving on the pavement in the distance. As I was within 100 yards of the main street a vehicle passed by slowly as I was walking up the middle of the road. Perhaps the car could make out my nude body, but it never returned. My leisure stroll lasted about 30 minutes and was a thrill. I have not done that in a while and will certainly do it again.

This post was edited

I guess I have an advantage over the people posting on this subject in that I live on 5 secluded acres. In summer I generally go outside in the morning naked. I have my morning coffee outside ands I go for a morning walk on my nature trails. But I guess what I do do that is daring, at least the very end of the walk, Monday mornings I take the garbage down the drive to the road. It's when I'm at the end of the drive I am in plain sight of our neighbours house across the street. So far, as far as I am aware, no one has seen me so I haven't offended anyone yet.You certainly do havean advantage ... one which I hoped to have as well but couldn't talk my wife into it. At the time, I was still working and sometimes gone for 2 days to a week or longer. She didn't feel comfortable being out there all alone and so we ended up in a "tract" home again. Extensive planning, studying site plans and walking through framed homes, was needed to find the right lot, with the home we wanted and the most privacy. I works but ... nothing like having acreage and space between you , the neighbors, the streets/roads and the ability to just live as you want without someone minding your business and not their own. :D

This post was edited

Hey men, you all inspired me. :) After leaving my 2nd shift job, I stop and work out at my gym, then strip in the parking lot and drive home nude enjoying the warm summer nights. Tonight when I got home, I decided to venture a bit more and gathered the trash and took it out to the road in front of my house for pickup in the morning. It's predawn, some lights in the neighbors house, but quiet. As I was about to begin my venture a car drove past the house so I simply stood holding a bag in front of me. All told, had fun with no problems. Thanks for the naked inspiration!Hello. Sorry for the late reply. You are welcome!. Since my initial story. I made two extra trips outside.

This post was edited

Been on business trip the past 2 weeks and things finally calmed down. Its about mid 60's temperature wise, so I took a stroll outside of my hotel which is surrounded by new construction apartments and townhomes. Its midnight and since its a work day night, there were very little people as I strolled. Once I got to an area where there isn't too much lights, I took everything off and continued my walk. I did put the shorts and t shirt back on as I got closer to the slightly busier area. I still had my clothes on when a gal was walking her dog, but it was a close call as literally 30 seconds earlier I was still completely nude. I took a pass between the apartment buildings which was very well lighted, and I stopped when I saw someone was outside their door having a cigarette. I turned around still completely nude, and was not sure if he saw me walking away... I walked for about an hour, but I came right back to my hotel room after that.
Might try this again tomorrow night...

This post was edited

last night of my biz trip; and since I won't be coming back here anytime soon, so like our good friend Britney S used to say: whoops I did it again... this time I managed to take some pics at the basketball court and along the walkways in the park near by. Although I wishedthe weather is abit warmer (it was 2:30am, temperature was low 60s and maybe high 50's), but I can't complaint since I got to walk around the 'hood around my hotel several times completely in the buff. This time I even walked along the mainroad and once right in front of the hotel, and thankfully nocars came by until later. Tried taking a pic in front of a store front on the main road but it did not turn out good. Oh well at least I've done it. I think this is the most public place I have ever done something like this. Very thrilling to say the least.

This post was edited