RE: Blocked From Chat Room

Banned for sexual act.
But not doing anything, symply naked, I don't think is normal
Thank you

This post was edited

This post was edited
RE: Blocked by Evans-Small

Blocked me too for wanting to chat with other gay members. How do you become unblocked? And why does this person have the right to decide what topics are ok and what topics are Taboo? Last I checked being gay was legal. I'm legally married to the same sex...

This post was edited

give it a rest, you were kicked from the room for trolling, just like you have trolled the forums

This post was edited

I see a thread for a "singles social group" is that consider trolling?

This post was edited
RE: list of mods in chat room

When I am in chat on my android pad I cannot see a list of those logged into chat let alone the mods in bold text.
Also agree with other posters there are some very trigger happy mods who I'll block a user if they don't like what is written by a chatter, whether it is against the chat room rules or not.
They appear to have their own levels of tolerance which is far less than the majority of members. Having said that some people have a knack of upsetting the mods and fellow members without trying and are more likely to get booted.
I would prefer that mods were not highlighted when they are online as being incogneto they could pounce on the offenders who I am sure wait until the room is mod free so they can troll the room with impunity.Love em or hate them unfortunately we need the mods, but if you are going to block anybody why not give a warning in the main chat first before swinging the boot. An individual message after the boot giving reasons would help alleviate topics like this.
My penny's worth

This post was edited

give it a rest, you were kicked from the room for trolling, just like you have trolled the forumsPaul... Do you know what trolling is on the internet?

This post was edited

• jere sandy the moderator ejected me today because i open his cam and i wasn't chat with him..i wasn't not on cam at the same time...he told me to chat with him if i open his cam.i reply to him in french and he doesn't like it...so he ejected me of the chat..IS IT REALLY NORMAL?? IT S CLEARLY A POWER ABUSE
      I DON T LIKE ALL THE MODERATOR IN THE CHAT;;;SO MANY DISCRIMATION WITH SEXUAL ORIENTATION...
      I TELL TO YOU ;;TIME TO RENEW ALL THE SYSTEM AND RULES;;;FIND OTHERS MODERATORS TOO PLEASE;;;NEW BLOOD IS SO GOOD SOMETIMES.
      .he booted me for the same reason

This post was edited

So I was blocked from Chat last night - not sure why - i wasn't doing anything lewd or indecent, just sitting there, and it, too, was by this Evans person. So how long does the chat room ban last? Do i need to delete my account and sign up again? Whats the deal? This is stupid.

This post was edited

So I was blocked from Chat last night - not sure why - i wasn't doing anything lewd or indecent, just sitting there, and it, too, was by this Evans person. So how long does the chat room ban last? Do i need to delete my account and sign up again? Whats the deal? This is stupid.3 days x24 hours that equals 72 hours unless its changed. Then you should be able to log into the chart rooms again.

This post was edited