Anyone in bangalore for nude walk or trek....

hello guys,
Am adithya and stay in hennur(near hebbal)
My area is called bileshivale and its a completely jungle type of area am looking for people who like to do nude walks and treks so that we can do the stuff in my area.....
eagerly waiting for someone who can accompany me on these things.....
age , looks sex, body type dosent matter at all.....
Anyone interested...
We can do it every weekday from 3 am to 1 pm.......

This topic was edited
RE: Anyone in bangalore for nude walk or trek....

i am interested tooo, i hav been calling u up somany times, i came to ur area also, but could not meet u

This post was edited

I am interested....

This post was edited

hello guys,Am adithya and stay in hennur(near hebbal)My area is called bileshivale and its a completely jungle type of area am looking for people who like to do nude walks and treks so that we can do the stuff in my area.....eagerly waiting for someone who can accompany me on these things.....age , looks sex, body type dosent matter at all.....Anyone interested...We can do it every weekday from 3 am to 1 pm.......9742022035

This post was edited

hello guys,Am adithya and stay in hennur(near hebbal)My area is called bileshivale and its a completely jungle type of area am looking for people who like to do nude walks and treks so that we can do the stuff in my area.....eagerly waiting for someone who can accompany me on these things.....age , looks sex, body type dosent matter at all.....Anyone interested...We can do it every weekday from 3 am to 1 pm.......9742022035sure

This post was edited

hello guys,Am adithya and stay in hennur(near hebbal)My area is called bileshivale and its a completely jungle type of area am looking for people who like to do nude walks and treks so that we can do the stuff in my area.....eagerly waiting for someone who can accompany me on these things.....age , looks sex, body type dosent matter at all.....Anyone interested...We can do it every weekday from 3 am to 1 pm.......9742022035Hi iam from hsr layout, bangalore. revert with your contact.. lets plan

This post was edited

hi adi, im praveen and a true nudist. I live in kolar... ping me on watspp 9480428449

This post was edited

hello guys,Am adithya and stay in hennur(near hebbal)My area is called bileshivale and its a completely jungle type of area am looking for people who like to do nude walks and treks so that we can do the stuff in my area.....eagerly waiting for someone who can accompany me on these things.....age , looks sex, body type dosent matter at all.....Anyone interested...We can do it every weekday from 3 am to 1 pm.......9742022035Hi friends, I am also interested, please ping me on whatsapp 9686458403. Include me in the group.

This post was edited

Hey Adam. Well I too would be interested for nude walks. Lemme know if you r interested. 9742022094

This post was edited