RE: What do you ride?

I love my Montague Paratrooper Pro, folding bike. It lives in my trunk and I pull it out anytime I feel like riding. I have had traffic and parked and rode my bike in past all the traffic. Love it, love it...

This post was edited

Daily is a Trek 450 and I could not recommend a better reasonally priced bike. Had mine for years and know others that have bought one since and love it. It's a hybred andwill go anywhere. For paved surfaces when I want to ride I have a Trek 5200 "Postal bike".

This post was edited

I ride a 2006 - 7 Red Bianche rode bike.

This post was edited

I ride a ice sprint recumbent, its not fast but easier on my joints. I did manage to do a couple of nude rides on my bikes a couple of years ago, wish columbus wnbr wasnt a night run. I keep looking for opportunities

This post was edited

I ride singlespeed only in the woods. On-One Inbred 26". Misfit Dissent 29er, both rigid. On the road I have a Stevens Vantage. Also a Felt CX bike. There are 2 more that I don't touch, Fisher Paragon geared 29 and a Marin Wolf Ridge 26.

This post was edited

I love my Moulton. My Brompton is pretty handy too when I need a folder.

This post was edited

I just got back into cycling again last year so didn't want to spend a fortune (some of the bikes I looked at cost more than my car did!) I don't see the appeal of mountain biking, always preferred a road bike - but being that the New Forest is right on my doorstep I wanted something that could deal with the occasional rough country lane or gravel track now and again, so I opted for a Specialized Tri-cross - and I must say, it's been brilliant so far...That was a running joke on my job. My car was worth more from the roof rack up than it was down. Still have the bike but the car is long gone.

This post was edited

I just got back into cycling again last year so didn't want to spend a fortune (some of the bikes I looked at cost more than my car did!) I don't see the appeal of mountain biking, always preferred a road bike - but being that the New Forest is right on my doorstep I wanted something that could deal with the occasional rough country lane or gravel track now and again, so I opted for a Specialized Tri-cross - and I must say, it's been brilliant so far...I've always thought the cyclocross style bike is a great compromise when one wants a bike that can tackle anything. Now that disc brake versions are available it can take on anything from the daily commute to proper off road stuff.

This post was edited

For racing I use my Eddy Merckx gara which I upgraded from campa daytona to campa Veloce last year.I also have I mountaibike, a Scott Scale 70 with XT. But unfortunately I don't use that one so much anymore.

This post was edited

I see that it has been awhile since someone has posted anything. So, let me get the conversation going again by asking, what kind of bikes do you like to ride and why? I'm a competitive cyclist and I ride a 2011 Scott CR1 Elite. Right now that's all I have because I'm waiting until I move to California were I'll get a cruiser or an urban bike. Also, do you ride for daily transport? I can't because my bike is just strictly meant for racing and I don't want to get a mechanical on the way to school. Stay green by riding!BrandonI have a Klein built before Schwinn bought out Klein, and a Bike Friday; only the latter have I ridden nude - at a large nudist club west of Tulsa, Oklahoma, which had a lot of trails, which I rode nude - by myself although others were driving golf carts on the roads and a few people were walking about. I had a fun time, but it's always a little isolating to be a single (I am married but I was in OK on business and my wife remained at home - and she has stopped visiting nudist venues with me). I'm always leery of striking up conversations as I don't want any lady to think I'm hitting on her (and these days, even some guys might be leery of me for that reason.

This post was edited