RE: FORUM RULES - PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING.

Thank you for allowing us to post with the proper etiquette.I have a question that I hope someone might assist me with:I am trying to post my first nudist photos in my media but I can't seem to Verify My Age.I notice that there is a "Button" that States "Verify Your Age"; however, it doesn't open a new page or give any information on how to accurately do so.Might anyone be able to guide me on the proper way to "Verify My Age" on TrueNudists?Thank you so very kindly in advance.

I think it involves sending in a picture of your driver's license or some other ID that shows your age.

This post was edited
RE:FORUM RULES - PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING.

so what are the rules for storing a nude pic in your media - mine keeps getting removed - it is a full body nude with full face just standing noting overly sexual - I don't understand why it is continually being removed

This post was edited

That's because you are not certified.

This post was edited

it says that you must be certified to post pics in the open chat - and I see many others with nude pics in their media that are not certified

This post was edited

it says that you must be certified to post pics in the open chat - and I see many others with nude pics in their media that are not certified

You must be certified to post nude pictures period now. The rules changed a year or so ago due to legal issues with their credit card processor. This was at the same time the overly draconian changes were made to what words could be used without being censored. Most have been backed off, but considerable damage was done and some of it still remains. This is why you still see "NA" in a lot of places (Still there for "couples").

John aka cobeachbum

This post was edited