If you were a Moderator for a day

If you could moderate for just one day, what would you do to improve this site?

This topic was edited
RE: If you were a Moderator for a day

If you could moderate for just one day, what would you do to improve this site?Delete any topic which does not directly relate to nudism.

This post was edited

Start by deleting mockery of posters and of their beliefs and affiliations - such as the use of misspellings and insulting nicknames for persons, parties, and religions.
Delete posts in one thread that make negative reference to posts or posters in another thread.
Delete posts that come down on newbies for newbie mistakes. Almost daily, someone new makes a forum post before completing their profile, on a topic that's been discussed before, and gets slammed with "another blank profile" and "that's already been answered," or worse. Well, it's new to them, and if you can't respond kindly, better not to respond, unless they're clearly beyond the terms and conditions.

This post was edited

Delete posts that come down on newbies for newbie mistakes. Almost daily, someone new makes.Yes, I agree. I was pretty shocked by some of the disgusting comments made against newbies.It's why I was ready to give up on here after just a few days.
I'd personally tally the names of people who have been flagged or reported for the childish argumentive comments on the forum and block their ISP.

This post was edited

If you just tried to be civil, you wouldn't be flagged. Try.

This post was edited

It can't be Bruce. He could never contain his imperious attitude. But I suspect he is on here in another identity.

This post was edited

"If you could moderate for just one day, what would you do to improve this site?"Thats the OP and the point of thread. Lets get back on track.

This post was edited

If you could moderate for just one day, what would you do to improve this site?When using the forums, please follow the following rules. 1. Be polite, even during controversial topics, name calling is not necessary or constructive. 2. No promoting products or services on the forum. 3. Please keep the forum non-sexual. No erotic stories or topics. 4. Please do not respond to insulting or rude comments, these only prolong the degeneration of the forum. Flag the comment and continue the discussion as if it had not happened.

This post was edited

I would probably try to counsel civility in all manners. I would speak to those who are rude, with insulting, invective, or hurtful comments. And, if they didn't restrain, they would be dealt with. I wouldn't be such a prude about "crotch" shots on chat. We're all adults here, if someone doesn't want to see something, stop looking. And, most importantly I would suggest the use of the "ignore" feature. Why get into a pissing contest with someone else. Just ignore them. Bullies and assholes go away if they can't get a rise out of someone. I am probably more liberal and less offended than some. But, that would be my approach.

This post was edited

I would censor anyone that did not agree with me.

This post was edited