RE: taking out garbage nude

I was cleaning house once in the nude (if you have to clean house you might as well find something to enjoy about it). I took the trash out to our attached garage. As I pulled the door shut it accidently locked. It was the middle of the day and the neighbors were all out. I knew that the back door was open, but didn't know how I was going to get around the house. After about a half hour I remembered that I had been fishing the day before and had worn my rain suit since it was raining. Luckily I had left them in the garage to dry rather than put them back in my boat. I slipped them on and opened the garage door and walked around the house. I now keep a door key in the garage.

This post was edited
RE: taking out garbage nude

Saw this post just got in from taking stuff out to curb but it's early 4am

This post was edited
RE:taking out garbage nude

I done that twice, forgot bout the cans in the middle of night and just took them out naked.

This post was edited
RE:taking out garbage nude

As I live in an old house right in the centre of a quaint little Spanish town taking out the trash is kinda hard as it's way down the street in a communal bin and, being Spain, there is often activity even in the middle of the night. Everything else I do naked and all my neighbours have seen me and aren't bothered, including collecting deliveries at the door, the postie, etc and all my doors windows are wide open coz of the heat here so they can see everything. Sam

This post was edited