Nude Beaches / Dogging Spots

While recently looking for a place to be nude whiletravellingrecently, I came across a website that stated that "particularspot" was aunofficialnude spot, and as it isunofficial, Idecidedto do a google search of that spot. It turns out that this spot is also listed as a Dogging (sex in public) on a number of (no offence just relating the facts) gay websites, as well as swinger and dogging websites.
This got me thinking, anddecidedtoGooglea number of locations, bothofficialandunofficial, and out of 15 nude locations, at least 12 were listed on gay websites, swinger websites and dogging websites as a place to either see public sex, take part in public sex.
Now how are we supposed to lobby for more nude beaches, parks, recreational areas, when there is so much information out their with people turning our nude spots into places to get it on. and again no offence, but it seems to becomingmainly from the Gay community.
How can we change this perception, it seems to me, that the more this goes on, and if something happens and the media gets onto it, we are likely to loose our few beaches, and be stuck with having to go to resorts with memberships, and strict rules on who can and can't go there (eg single males)
has anyone else come across this problem? If not try typing your local nude beach into google, and see what comes up.

This topic was edited
RE: Nude Beaches / Dogging Spots

The 'live and let live' attitude of some towards the beach 'activities' will see us all lose our nude places - sad isn't it?
nude not lewd

This post was edited

As a nudist who often goes to the beach with my 3 year old I would get very angry if there was overt sexual activities taking place. I am not what you would call backwards at coming forwards so would confront those engaged and if necessary report them to the police, it is handy having a camera on the phone.
You want to keep your nude spots, sometimes you have to fight for them.
M.

This post was edited

If I can get my wife to go to a venue, I will choose a landed resort over a beach for one reason, a gatekeeper. Though not perfect it is better than nothing for keeping undesirables out.
Bob

This post was edited

Best thing to do is call the cops. We have to reclaim our hard one nude beaches!

This post was edited

"hard won" While I am usuallynot anal about spelling mistakes( I make them myself), this one could imply a very different meaning :)
John aka cobeachbum
Lets eat Grandma
Lets eat, Grandma
Punctuation saves lives

This post was edited

"hard won" While I am usuallynot anal about spelling mistakes( I make them myself), this one could imply a very different meaning :)John aka cobeachbumLets eat GrandmaLets eat, GrandmaPunctuation saves livesROFL!!!! Very true, very funny!

This post was edited