RE: Cook nude or not?

being naked and wearing an apron is much more stylish
I am with you, Safety First, and Fashion Second.

This post was edited

I'm always nude at home, so consequently I cook (and do everything else) nude. I don't own an apron, and see no reason to get dressed to cook. I've never had any accidents in the kitchen of note. Bacon has never been a problem.

This post was edited

I only cook nude, however due to looking after myself a bit better, I don't fry things any more and bacon is erased from my menu. hence there is no worries about being splattered by hot oil.

This post was edited

I love cooking naked. I usually cook 2 meals a day, morning breakfast and dinner, both the meals naked. Do not usually put apron except when curry is on the menu :)

This post was edited

I mentioned at the beginning that I always cook nude. Last Thursday was a first for me! I grilled dinner naked outside during a snow storm while barefoot. The barefoot part was new. I've grilled during a snow storm before.
I will add that I've had enough snow already for the season and can't wait to do the same grilling but with a warm summer evening.
KC

This post was edited

Often nude in the kitchen; making coffee, cooking breakfast (including bacon), lunch, and sometimes dinner. Wife also spends time nude or topless in the kitchen.

This post was edited

always cook nude here, inside and outside grilling. only way to do anything!

This post was edited

Got up this morning to make coffee, nude as always, and remembered it was rib day. While the coffee was brewing, put my dry rub (Big Dick's Special Rub) on the ribs and popped them into a 200 degree oven. They'll cook all day and the meat will fall off the bone at dinner time.

This post was edited

I cook nude whenever I can.
In the kitchen
Camping
Barbecue
I also have videos of some of my cooking herehereand here

This post was edited

Got up this morning to make coffee, nude as always, and remembered it was rib day. While the coffee was brewing, put my dry rub (Big Dick's Special Rub) on the ribs and popped them into a200 degreeoven. They'll cook all day and the meat will fall off the bone at dinner time.The ribs were a real winner according to my wife. They cooked in the oven for nearly ten hours.

This post was edited