Creative ways to protest hate groups

I was watching some videos this morning of WBC,Westboro Bapist Church getting blocked by various people and such..and i wondered...what other ways can we go about screwing with these hate groups?
Mine is to show up at a wbc protest with a big sign that says "WBC is #1!" and it's got a big middle finger.....
Let's here YOUR ideas!

This topic was edited
RE: Creative ways to protest hate groups

I was watching some videos this morning of WBC,Westboro Bapist Church getting blocked by various people and such..and i wondered...what other ways can we go about screwing with these hate groups?Mine is to show up at a wbc protest with a big sign that says "WBC is #1!" and it's got a big middle finger.....Let's here YOUR ideas!DMK, I know this is off topic, but you mention in your bio that you're unable to attend nudist camps because of a disability. My wife and I have seen many disabled people attend, even in wheelchairs. I'm sure camps and resorts are generally very accommodating to people with disabilities, please don't let this discourage you.

This post was edited
RE: Creative ways to protest hate groups

Well, the question would be do they get the tax exempt status of any other religious group? If they do, that makes them a "religious group" legally.

This post was edited