RE:Does it make me a perv?

Also, the below mentions thoughts -- the brain goes places without a care, there isn't too much that can be done about that errand (but natural) thought. It is all about acting on the thought, or not. If the idea of others looking at you makes your body react, turn over and hide your physical reaction, or make a quick beeline to the ocean and let your parts relax back to normal. Once you've been in the situation enough, those quite normal, some would even say healthy, reactions begin to mellow. It isn't hurting anyone unless you don't respect the other nudists by leaving your erection on display.

And yes, others are probably admiring you and taking a second look, and there's nothing wrong with that either. Nudists know there is a specific point where admiration turns into gawking and most know to respect the three second rule. We nudists enjoy deeply seeing other people in the natural state, kinda one of the reasons we do it! But try to right-size the feelings and don't end up making it into something it is not. Bring your excited feelings about being seen internally, and then when you get home from your fun day at the beach, enjoy your wife fully knowing you are both now better connected to the world through baring yourself with others. The aftermath of a long day at the bare beach can turn into the finest part of the day.

I found that I enjoy to be nude outside and with others. I find this to be a sense of freedom and it is relaxing. Now for the questioning part, I find that secretly I am hoping that others are admiring my body and peeking. I don't go to nudists areas with the intent of anything sexual, just to sun with my wife, but the thoughts I get. I can't help it.It does not make you a perv if you love to be admired for who you really are in the most natural form

This post was edited