my religion, Christianity (example)

This post was edited
RE: my religion, Christianity (example)

I am a Christian too, and the Bible does not say there is anything wrong with being a nudist.

This post was edited

I am a Christian too, and the Bible does not say there is anything wrong with being a nudist.Quite true. In fact, there's an entire website and forum out there dedicated to naturist Christians.

This post was edited

Of all the silly threads started on here, this one has to come top of the list.

This post was edited

I am a Christian too, and the Bible does not say there is anything wrong with being a nudist.Quite true. In fact, there's an entire website and forum out there dedicated to naturist Christians.Incidentally, I am a Christian nudist and quite happy with it. I can still dedicate myself to my religion in the comfort of my own skin.

This post was edited

I am a Christian too, and the Bible does not say there is anything wrong with being a nudist.Quite true. In fact, there's an entire website and forum out there dedicated to naturist Christians.There are a number of them. Additionally, TNS's website under Resources has a treatise that includes arguments in support of Naturism including Christian.

This post was edited

If you "can't understand" does that mean you don't have any desire to be nude? But you looked up this site. Just try it, if you don't feel the comfort that the rest of us feel, then leave

This post was edited
RE: I don't understand nudism! What can you do nude that you can't do clothed?

For me nudism is about freedom.I am not worried about what my nude body look like.You see that nudists come in all shapes and sizes.Yet that does not stop them from enjoying social nudism.I look forward to spring and summer for the outdoor social nudism time.It is not about what you can do nude that you can't do clothed.It is about the freedom and happiness that go along with social nudity.

This post was edited

Stay cooler! I started because I would sweat doing my chores. No clothes means that you stay a little cooler, which helps on most days.Also in the summer, you can set the A/C a couple of degrees higher...saving energy.

This post was edited

Can not reply for all nudist, only myself. I grew up in a time and place that the nude body had to remain covered and being nude with others was very taboo. People were very up tight about this. It made me very insecure about my body. Nudist were perverts ect. In 2005 I found myself in a place where everyone went nude.. On that day I found a new meaning of nudism.. To me it was not about clothing.. It is a state of mind for me. I was able to let go of old inabitons, insecurites, no sexual tention and no more fear of being seen.I was able to free my mind. I am nude at home now,, not the same as being out of doors to me.. not about seeing or being seen.. I am not good at putting my thoughts to print. and yes I know words are misspelled too. lol but my mind is free of all the worries.. lol

This post was edited