young los angeles nudist newbie here

hey guys! i'm 22. from l.a. and am becoming a nudist. Well I've been a closeted nudist for years but I want to do more nudist activities...which means finding other l.a. nudists! are you out there?

This topic was edited
RE: young los angeles nudist newbie here

hey guys! i'm 22. from l.a. and am becoming a nudist. Well I've been a closeted nudist for years but I want to do more nudist activities...which means finding other l.a. nudists! are you out there?Hi. :) Welcome to the forum. Getting yourself certified with TrueNudists.com is a good way to meet some more people here. Posting some pictures would make a very big difference. Your photos can be clothed if you want. Having nude photos would would be a plus. I need to get some more nude photos up. There are two good ones someplace around here. Will have to take some more soon.
There is a search link at the top of the page. It's a snap to find other TrueNudists in LA. Then you can message them. Simply trying to add a stranger as a friend without saying anything will likely result in being denied. I recommend making conversation first.

This post was edited