Why Are You Shaved - Follow Up

OK, so many are shaved and many are not and some are trimmed like me.
The reason I only trim is because i have a slightly hairy midsection and legs and it would look awkward to be completely shaved but leave those areas untouched. Does that mean if I wanted to go shaved I would have to extend the shaved area to my thighs and some how try to taper the shaving so that it will blend into leg hair eventually. Or would I just have to go full bore and just shave my legs and possibly stomach?
This is the type of dilemma that keeps me from enjoying trying to be shaved. Anyone else have that? Or have you just said, meh, and gone shaved but left legs and mid section hair alone?
Thx
As always, stay naked!

This topic was edited
RE: Why Are You Shaved - Follow Up

The reason I shave is it is easier to keep clean from sweat and dirt while I am out backpacking. In the past, before shaving, my croutch will smell terrible after hiking all day. I also shave my underarms for the same reason.
Um ... ya know ... you won't smell fresh as a daisy until you use a bit of soap and water so I'm not too sure how much weight your argument carries. *smile*

This post was edited

Like others here, I do it for the simple reason that I like it. I enjoy how it looks and feels. I shave my midsection also, although I don't have much hair there so that is easy. I don't shave my legs - too much hair, too much work, and I think it looks fine. I don't really care what others think of it. The important thing is do what makes you happy, it is of no effect to anyone else. :)

This post was edited

Why am I shaved? Pretty simple explanation.... I like it.I agree, now that I am used to the clean feeling and look, I am not going back. Sometimes I leave a small patch just for the heck of it. I think is is no different than shaving my face but leaving the hair on my head.

This post was edited

I enjoy the smooth feeling. It makes me feel even more nude.

This post was edited

.,Why am I shaved? Pretty simple explanation.... I like it.spoken well, i shave with a guide, 1/8. i shave my hair off totally on my balls and trim around the penus 1/8. why i do this, feels good for me, i think i look good like this and it is cooler on the body in the summer. i work outside and it makes a difference. everyone has there pown thing so i say do what you like and worry about no other.

This post was edited

I'm naturally smooth but shave from my belly button down including my balls. I've shaved now for a for years and find it more of a free feeling. I sleep naked and feel more clean with everything shaved.

This post was edited

I shave my pits and pubes, but that's as far as I usually go. I don't keep up with it all that much either...just a close trim or so about once a week. I tend to leave a little "happy trail" between my naval and the top of my penis. It feels much nicer and is so much easier to keep clean. Yes, I shower about once a day, but in the textile world, where I must keep covered, all sorts of funk and grime gets down in that hair, and it is just so much more comfortable and cleaner to keep it under control

This post was edited

I shave my balls but trim the rest. I love the feel of a smooth sac.

This post was edited

its the 21st centry manscaping they call it but who cares if u like it do it.

This post was edited

Just a trim myself, been that way since college. Wife enjoys it too.

Maxx

This post was edited