Nudist Group in East Texas?

New to the area, and looking to join a nudist group in the Lufkin, TX area.

This topic was edited
RE: Nudist Group in East Texas?

Have you checked out the AANR and TNS websites yet?

www.aanr.com
www.naturistsociety.com

This post was edited

I tried using the locator, and, while it knew my location, the places it said I was close to were in other states and even in other countries. Hmm... Is there anything close to Nacogdoches, TX?

This post was edited

I tried using the locator, and, while it knew my location, the places it said I was close to were in other states and even in other countries. Hmm... Is there anything close to Nacogdoches, TX?I suppose it depends on your definition of "close". If you want to stay in Texas you're going to have to go to the Dallas or Houston areas but there are several options. If you use the locator on www.aanr.com and choose your state rather than enter your location it will show a map of all of Texas and all landed and non-landed clubs are shown on the map. Even if you find the drive to be a bit long, if you visit one of those clubs a few times you have a pretty good chance of meeting other folks there who live closer to you and might have other suggestions of good skinny dipping spots or who might be interested in arranging house parties.

This post was edited

The closest one I know of is the Pondarosa Resort in Wills Point.

This post was edited

Lone Star Resort in Navasota, TX is 125 miles or so, and Emerald Lake in Porter is about 95 miles from Lufkin. I'm sure you would be welcome either place.

This post was edited