Burning Man

Anyone been to Burning Man in the past? Anyone planning on being there this year?

This topic was edited
RE: Burning Man

I planned on going several times, but never got off my ass and went. I am 84 years old so I guess I better go soon.

This post was edited

When and where is burning man?

This post was edited

google it

This post was edited

google it
why dont you just tell him instead of being RUDE and saying "google it". burning man is always the whole week
before labor day. and comes to a close sunday the day before labor day. thousands of people attend and from what ive
been told, it is sold out this yr. some of the most interesting as well as nicest people i have ever met in my life. it is not
a nudist venue but people are nude. have fun if you ever get the opportunity to go. its in nevada
I wasn't being rude, I was being logical. You and nimby can not compete with google.
I googled burning man and received 67,700,000 pages of information. How much info do you have?

This post was edited

When and where is burning man?
Unlike some old people, this old guy is civil. It is from August 29 to September 5 this year. It's located in the Black Rock Desert of Nevada.
DRIVING DIRECTIONSTo Burning Man from Reno

From Reno, Nevada, take Hwy I-80 east for approximately 30 miles. Take the Wadsworth/Pyramid Lake exit #43 to Hwy 447.Go 1.0 mile to Wadsworth and turn left, staying on Hwy 447 north. It's 75 mls to Empire, NV where gas and supplies are available. Continue 3.0 miles to Gerlach where gas is also available.From Gerlach, go northwest on Highway 447 for one mile to the fork. Take the right-hand fork, Hwy 34, and continue 11 miles to the Burning Man entrance. Note: The 3-mile playa entrance (first turn-off) used in previous years should not be used. The 12-mile playa entrance just beyond ours will not take you to Burning Man and will be patrolled by BLM Rangers.
DRIVING DIRECTIONS
Use Google Maps or a similar site for directions from other locations. Best bet: first get to Reno, and then follow the directions above.
The official website: Burning Man :: Welcome Home
However, here's the bad news:
Burning Man TicketsTickets for Burning Man 2011 are now sold out. More information can be found on our ticket page. Tickets will not be sold at the Burning Man Gate.
Prep now for 2012.
CIVIL? ---------- Oh why bother, I'm bored

This post was edited

better go this year, they annouced that this is the last one.

This post was edited

The last burning man???
Where did you see that? I just spent some time trying to find it on their site (which is HUGE) but couldn't.
I sure hope it isn't the last one.

This post was edited

Burning Man hmmm, there is a cannibal joke there somewhere.

This post was edited