RE: driving nude

"I have driven home from Gunnison Beach in NJ nude 3 or 4 times.
It's always a slight thrill wondering if someone will pull up
beside me who can see down into my vehicle. It hasn't happened
yet that I know of. It's about an hour and 40 minute ride from
the beach to home."
Smallpackage:
Be careful, I have lived my whole life in the great state of New Jersey, you can be pulled over for driving without a shirt.

Bob

This post was edited

Driving nude out in the snow,
Will make your nuts turn blue,
That is not where I want to go,
It's notthe thing I like to do.

This post was edited

Be sure you wipe the skid marks off of the seat.You really are disgusting! Just because you happen to have some very unhealthy hygiene practices ... doesn't mean everyone else does. Do us a favor and just stay outta this conversation. Your posts on this topic are juvenile!

This post was edited

Here in New Jersey you will get a ticket for driving without a shirt. BobIn Oregon here it is common for people to run around without a shirt on even driving in the warm months. quite a few will go to and from the swimming areas topless ( well maybe not many women). it is very difficult to tell if someone has on shorts or is nude when they are driving. But this time of year is bundle up time at 40 deg rain and wind.

This post was edited

Yes, driving barefoot consumes less fuel. I have experienced this. The pressure which to once on the gas pedal, barefoot makes you feel perfectly what you press the gas pedal. I do not think that is illegal in any state. So when you drive naked, they can also drive barefoot.

This post was edited

I was stopped by police for RBT in NSW, was driving naked and barefoot there was no issue. they actually let me exit rather quick, not much of a hold up.

This post was edited

driven naked from Austria to Cologne and Munich to Belgium (both 750 km, with border crossing) and sometimes here in the country shorter drives

This post was edited

I have drove home from work in the nude at night a few timesit is not far just 17 miles.

This post was edited

During the summer when the late evenings are hot and muggy.Those are the nites I leave the house wearing only a pair of shorts.In the middle of the nite I ride around in the country nude.It is very relaxing.One thing I have never done is leave the house naked.I have read posts on TN about folks who leave home nude,with no clothes to cover up with,if need be.I may try it one nite,but it will be a real short ride.

This post was edited

We had some great weather last week. Got to visit the only nude beach we've got left here in Southern Cal. Met a internet friend and we drove there together. Aftera day on the beach, I dropped him off at his car, stopped at a Starbucks and got a drink and then got in the truck and took off everything and drove home naked. Now it's freezing and I'm back to wearing long pants, shoes, sweatshirts ... too much to take off and put on each time I stop. Once it warms up and my daily uniform is back to shorts, t shirt and fliip flops ... I'll be naked driving all the time. I hate the cold weather! hahahaha

This post was edited