A question for the smoothies here

Ok since Summer time is winding down it got me thinking, I wonder how many of us stay smooth year round vs those who choose to let it grow back in for winter. Me personally I choose to stay smoot, I think it is just easier plus I think it just feels better. I would love to hear from everyone.

This topic was edited
RE:A question for the smoothies here

I'm smooth all the year round

This post was edited

Year round here as well.

This post was edited

You may get more responses in one of the shaving or smoothy groups. I am smooth year round since that is my preference but tend to go longer periods between shaving in the winter.

This post was edited

We are both smooth year-round and have been for about 45 years.

I don't get why some may prefer smooth but grow their pubic hair back for winter. Does growing one's pubic hair back in winter provide some increased warmth or protection from the elements? If you're naked outside in winter, I don't think having pubic hair is going to provide your body with any more warmth than with those without pubic hair.

This post was edited

Smooth year round. For me its for my own comfort and my own body image and what feels good for me. Nothing to do with the weather, clothed or not so I keep it smooth.

This post was edited

I want to thank everyone that has replied so far. I figured the replies would go this way. Naturist seem to maintain their smoothness but the reason I began to think about this was because you always hear the term "bikini season" among non naturist and for most ladies that means it's waxing time. That is when I thought "I wonder if naturist did the same". Anyway I look forward to hearing more of everyone's thoughts on this.

This post was edited

I'm smooth year myself. But I can't grow any public to speak of anymore. I started having it removed by sugaring about 10 years ago,resulting in damaging the hair follicles so that hardly anything grows any more.

This post was edited

In the summer my wife and I stay shaven. During the winter we just keep a buzzcut. But if we go to a nudist event in the fall/winter, we shave again.

In other words, there is a direct correlation for us between being shaven and nudism. And it's mostly due to laziness tbh.

This post was edited

Been smooth now for 17 yrs and will never be any different here, love being smooth

This post was edited

Smooth year round. So much more comfortable.

This post was edited