The photo session dilemma

This is a dilemma for guys. So suppose I pose for you, you have booked me for three hours but I accepted to not get paid, it's time for print (TFP), I just want some nice nude pics for my book and you have both the skills and the equipment for this.

But after almost an hour I notice that I make quite an impression on you. I am a sexy woman, but suppose I'm really extremely good looking. I notice your shallow, quick breath, the bulge in your pants and that some precum starts showing through their fabric. But most of all, I notice that I'm spending most of the time open legged in very explicit positions. I don't mind those, but I don't want this shoot to be only about them, I want to get out of it also some nice, inspiring, original and sexy nudes for my book.

So I tell you: "Look, I see that you are aroused and I'm afraid that this may jeopardize the results of this session. I make you a deal. You can put on a condom and get inside me to get your sexual gratification - just try to finish quickly, and then we go on with the shoot. Don't expect me to fully enjoy it and don't try to negotiate some long preliminaries to try to turn me on. I'm not in the mood; I don't mind having a quicky with you but I'm doing it only to relax you and secure some nice artistic pics. So what do you say?".

Indeed, what would you respond to this offer? My belief is that most guys would say here online that no, they wouldn't treat me like a sex doll, they would try to turn me on or simply refuse the offer. Also, my belief is that in real life most guys would immediately take me on my offer, slap on a condom, put me in my back or on my four and do their part of the deal.

Am I wrong?

This topic was edited
RE:The photo session dilemma

This is a dilemma for guys. So suppose I pose for you, you have booked me for three hours but I accepted to not get paid, it's time for print (TFP), I just want some nice nude pics for my book and you have both the skills and the equipment for this.But after almost an hour I notice that I make quite an impression on you. I am a sexy woman, but suppose I'm really extremely good looking. I notice your shallow, quick breath, the bulge in your pants and that some precum starts showing through their fabric. But most of all, I notice that I'm spending most of the time open legged in very explicit positions. I don't mind those, but I don't want this shoot to be only about them, I want to get out of it also some nice, inspiring, original and sexy nudes for my book.So I tell you: "Look, I see that you are aroused and I'm afraid that this may jeopardize the results of this session. I make you a deal. You can put on a condom and get inside me to get your sexual gratification - just try to finish quickly, and then we go on with the shoot. Don't expect me to fully enjoy it and don't try to negotiate some long preliminaries to try to turn me on. I'm not in the mood; I don't mind having a quicky with you but I'm doing it only to relax you and secure some nice artistic pics. So what do you say?".Indeed, what would you respond to this offer? My belief is that most guys would say here online that no, they wouldn't treat me like a sex doll, they would try to turn me on or simply refuse the offer. Also, my belief is that in real life most guys would immediately take me on my offer, slap on a condom, put me in my back or on my four and do their part of the deal.Am I wrong?

I reckon you've pretty much got the nail on the head there Flora, when's the photo shoot?

This post was edited

I doubt I'd even be the one taking the photos, let alone taking up your offer.

This post was edited

And even if I was, I'd be making allowances ahead of time to minimise distracting signs.

This post was edited

You are not wrong dear Flora but the real reason that I would slap the condom on and take you up on your offer is that my ability to apply any artistic value to the photos would be severely compromised. My entire energy would be honed in on your legs spread and the bump in my pants. Until that distraction is mitigated there is no hope of creating truly beautiful art with you..

This post was edited

As a straight forward answer, 'no' although I admit it would be a very, very tempting thought.

This post was edited

Ok I thought about your question !

Knowing you amazing Flora, oh yes I would be having a problem in my pants and in my mind. Getting your offer would already be a fantasy ! Not sure if it would help getting a less sexual photo. I not sure what would help, maybe just getting naked and masturbating in front of you ? With your permission ! But then being inside you would be something of dreams. Hmmm

Oh I just thought about something ! If I was allowed to enter you, you would look different after. Your labia would be more inflamed and redder. The photos would show a different aspect of you. Things change on a woman after youve touched them or been inside of them. So it wouldnt be a good idea for the photo session. Maybe have the photographer masturbate before. And get his mind cleared.

This post was edited

I have found that it's never good to mix personal relationships with business, even though it was a 'no charge" shoot. I also agree that most male photographers will most likely be 'at attention' shooting someone as beautiful as you, and I would be. After the shoot has been concluded, and if both parties agree that there is still some unfinished business to be conducted, and you are super impressed with his work, we are adults!

This post was edited