Holiday photos

As always we took a few weeks in nudist resorts in the Gironde. A great time, although with my fair skin I avoided the sun. Still, being naked from morning to evening was marvellous. These are sensitive places to take photos, but I managed some. I tend to the one who takes photos on holiday, so I have uploaded my hub. Its good to see the men who support us, why not do the same, here in your comments? I will post a few of us together on True Swingers, not suitable here,

This topic was edited
RE:Holiday photos

Sounds marvellous. I'm not quite as vulnerable as you to the sun (I went from blond to mousey brown as I grew up be there's a little red in my beard - I blame Scandinavians invading Scotland so long ago) but I do have to take care, especially with our strong sun. The all-day aspect sounds especially nice.

This post was edited

Good for you. I had two mostly textile holidays this summer - and will have another one in October in Asia. Also likely/mostly textile. Oh, and your hubby looks yummy. The guys will be dead jealous.

This post was edited

We have thus far missed out on any away type holidays this summer but unfortunately have had plenty of medical visits, ughhhhhh. I do hope you enjoy the time and get to see & photograph the sights. We'll be here, tending the site.

This post was edited

Oh, it must be nice to be able to go on vacation!

Being retired, Im the only boss, and Im very pushy to make sure I get this patio carport project done. Even had a chance to go to a nudist resort this last weekend. But I wasnt able to go because I had to finish part of the project.
But remember, always to take lots of pictures on your vacations. They are fun to look back on.

This post was edited

Great holiday pic,

This post was edited

Out and about, looking grouse!

This post was edited