RE:ATM Nude

There is an ATM outside the shop in the naturist village of Charco De Pallo. Ive passed it many times but never used it, dont have pockets for my bank card .I use the shop along with every other nudist there and most use contactless card or like me, Apple Pay.,I have a baseball cap (purchased from and with the logo of Club Orient) with a zippered pocket just big enough for a credit card and a small amount of cash. I also have an Apple Watch making Apple Pay much easier (since I don't have pockets for my phone either!)

I have one of those ball caps from Club O as well. I loved checking in and given your key to your accommodation and the free gift. We got a bunch of beach stuff we still have to this day. We need to get back there!

This post was edited
RE:ATM Nude

we were in st martin in march 2024. we stayed at esmeralda because my wife would rather not go completely nude. but she likes to tan top-free and gets annoyed when the staff come by to clean rooms and manage the pool. i would like to stay at residence adam and eve if i can convince her the pool is longer (she likes to swim laps) and she can still just be top free without the annoyance of constant interruptions to put her top on. so am interested in what it is like at A&E if anyone can give me information about rooms and pool length.as for orient beach, to which i walked each day, the nude activity is still down at the same end as the now defunct club o. all that is left of the club are destroyed buildings. they have the perch bar still which does a booming business in drinks and quick lunches (burgers, etc). they still have two-for-one happy hour in the early afternoon (12.30-2.30 if i remember correctly). the beach is packed and the chairs/umbrellas are still for rent. you can get a week's worth at a small discount if you pay in advance (in dollars, of course).just past "the rocks" begins the non-nude beach, as usual. very few top free women on that end and i do not recall seeing any nudity there (and i walked it about twice a day). juicy fruits and adam and eve (the store not the residence) are still there although i did not go into to either of them. the beach bars are still flourishing on that end and they put of chairs and umbrellas for their clients. not sure if those close to the rocks still allow nudes hanging out at the old club o area to visit sans clothing.restaurants in grand case are still going strong and the food is great.nude morning walks seem limited. i was afraid to do it alone myself since i did not want to be the only one in that situation, but occasionally i did see some walking nude.lengthy reply, i guess. but i tried to cover everything i could think of.

Appreciate your info on Orient Beach. My wife doesn't have an issue with full nudity except under direct sunshine. She'd just find shade someplace on any pool deck. We heard of and visited Esmeralda once. Had always just stayed at Club O. Glad to hear the Club O beach and Perch are still going strong. Miss Cedric on the beach and Willie at the Perch.

This post was edited