ATM Nude

A few people have mentioned going to an outdoor ATM nude.
Has anyone gone to one in the vestibule of a bank nude when the bank was closed?

This topic was edited
RE:ATM Nude

Which few people?

Is this the someone from another board said they done this story?

Unless the ATM or bank is part of a nudist resort, why would you even think this is what a nudist would want to do?

This post was edited

That is an excellent question that seems to to so disconnected from the way things are headed around hereUnless the ATM or bank is part of a nudist resort, why would you even think this is what a nudist would want to do?

This post was edited

Dont most ATMs have cameras. Smile

This post was edited

That is an excellent question that seems to to so disconnected from the way things are headed around hereUnless the ATM or bank is part of a nudist resort, why would you even think this is what a nudist would want to do?

Some people just want to make nudism wierder.

This post was edited

It's a dumb question and even dumber to do this. Now, I have, gone through the drive thru ATM but never the walk-up ATM. That's just exhibitionism and not nudism. Sounds like one upmanship story to me.

This post was edited

Its always the same people who come up with this shit.

Theyve never experienced social nudism, so they have to imaging what things nudist do. Having never met real nudists they always get it wrong.

This post was edited

The difference between nudism and exhibitionism etc has been blurred to such a degree that no one what it is anymore. There is no completion to get naked in various different places. Public nudity is not a goal of nudism. Respectful social nudity is what nudism is all about.

I went out to empty the garbage collect the mail early in the morning and my neighbor almost caught/saw me is not statement about nudism. That just competitive individualist nakedness.

This post was edited

Which few people?Is this the someone from another board said they done this story?Unless the ATM or bank is part of a nudist resort, why would you even think this is what a nudist would want to do?

All but one were in England or Spain, both of which are more accepting of public nudity than in the US.
The one in Florida was before dawn.

This post was edited

All but one were in England or Spain, both of which are more accepting of public nudity than in the US.The one in Florida was before dawn.

This statement is exactly what I mean.

You are so totally misinformed. No nudist in England or Spain would do this.(Ive never been to Florida. maybe they are all weird )

You have zero concept of the actual nudist world and what it means to be a social nudist.

This post was edited

All but one were in England or Spain, both of which are more accepting of public nudity than in the US.The one in Florida was before dawn.This statement is exactly what I mean.You are so totally misinformed. No nudist in England or Spain would do this.(Ive never been to Florida. maybe they are all weird )You have zero concept of the actual nudist world and what it means to be a social nudist.

Public nudity is legal in many places in England and Spain. Why not take advantage of this?

This post was edited