Nude hike on Saturday 31 August 2024.

Howdy fellow nudist hikers, I am contemplating going for a nude hike on Saturday 31 August 2024.
Early start - 7 am - it is about an hour drive from Campbelltown - I am happy to pick up any comer (Max 4) from the Campbelltown station no later than 6 am.

The weather forecast for that area, according to accuweather will be 25C with wind up to 30km/h.
The terrain is a large fire trail, easy walk, quite flat for 9 kms then up & down hills until we reach the river. The river itself is wide yet not very deep, probably belly button high at this present time as it hasn't rained. If no rain this coming week it should be crystal clear allowing to see where you step...but it will be very cold! the trail is maintained - it is in the Lower Blue Mountains, so high trees all over - most of the trail follow a little creek, beautiful scenery along the way - the walk is not that physically demanding. - exact location given by text message to those truly interested in coming - this is to ensure the safety of the people joining in.

Parking at a public picnic area, the first 5 km are very easy walk but on a dirt road leading to a private property so vehicles can be expected so are horse riding parties early in the morning, usually i wear my high cut hiking shoes(high cut to support my ankles as most hiking injury are ankles related), compression socks to minimise leg pains in subsequent days, a hat, my hiking short, made of large mesh allowing maximun ventilation, minimising sweating and while the mesh doesn't leave much to imagination as the skin is clearly visible, the is a very thin extra layer of clothe in the pouch holding the genitals, this avoid to obvious view of genitals and comply with current NSW legislation regarding indecent exposure in public areas.

The hike will have us cross two creeks. From km 5, we strip off as we pass a large metal gate which can only be open by the ranger, Sydney water & fire services crew...which can drive through at anytime...so there is a possibility that with the wind we may not hear them coming as they usually come fast in their vehicles...so from the large gate there is about 4km of large almost flat trail, then the up & down the hills start, there the ground is lose rocks/gravel which create a slipping/ tripping hazard, a walking stick is recommended...after about 3 km we will arrive at another large metal gate. we won't be too far from the river then about 3 km...

After having a skinny dip to cool down and wash away the dirt and sweat, a nice chill out time and photos/videos time before returning. if enjoying the landscape and walking at 4.5km/hour it should take 7.5/ 8 hours so back by 3 pm to the picnic area.

There is the possibility to encounter other hikers, While is it not authorised people use the ptrail for biking (push bikes), so to comply with the current NSW legislation, It us suggested you have something easy to access to cover yourself with - I use a piece of clothing attached to my backpack that I grab and place in front to cover the gentials, therefore complying with the legislation - no genitalia exposure in public.
If interested in joining in - AT YOUR OWN RISK - feel free to join the group - Sydney national parks nude hiking - if you haven't done so and contact me there for more info.

This topic was edited
No replies yet.