Close Encounter

Yesterday, I had my closed call yet encountering a clothed person while hiking nude. She got to within 20 feet of me before I saw her coming. I ducked off the trail a bit to let her pass. She was so engrossed in staring at her phone, complete with ear buds, that she never even noticed she'd passed very close to a naked person. It amazes me to think one could go out in our beautiful natural world only to star at a smart phone.

This topic was edited
RE:Close Encounter

Seems so common now. Even busses are less of a concern while driving as I just assume everyone's more interested in their phone than the view outside.

This post was edited

Seems so common now. Even busses are less of a concern while driving as I just assume everyone's more interested in their phone than the view outside.

This post was edited

Yep was driving home two nights ago and pulled up alongside a bus. Was worried, looked across slowly and there was only about five people onboard but they were all engrossed in their phones!

This post was edited

It is a shame that people spend so long staring into their phones, quite often i leave mine at home and people watch, its much more interesting

This post was edited

i agree most everyone has their nose pointed at a phone when a passenger and very unfortunately while they are the driver too.
But i do take note what times the school buses go by home morning or afternoon,. It would take only one kid not looking at his phone to cause a scandal.

This post was edited

i agree most everyone has their nose pointed at a phone when a passenger and very unfortunately while they are the driver too.
But i do take note what times the school buses go by home morning or afternoon,. It would take only one kid not looking at his phone to cause a scandal.

This post was edited

Really good point about the school busses.

This post was edited

I agree people are glued to thier phones missing the beauty that surroinds them everyday.

This post was edited

Just before COVID and before they stopped alowing nudism on the trails. I was hiking nude with my clothing in my hand heading to the nude sunbathing area. A mom amd her kids all clothed came hiking by. I just place the clothing over my pibic area and smiled and walk right by them saying good morning as we passed.

This post was edited

Mom and kids were in an area where there is a nude sunbathing spot so I guess they may have come across nudist. Re being seen not much u can do but remain calm and just be polite. Youre only naked not trying to be a pervert. Its natural!!

This post was edited