Return of "What does everyone or did teach?"

I saw that the other discussion was very old so I thought we should get this group going again with some new discussions and to see how many of us are actually active on TN.

I teach 8th grade US History up to the reconstruction.

Been teaching over 17 years. Second career for me.

This topic was edited
RE:Return of "What does everyone or did teach?"

So I was an instructor for many years for Red Cross, Fire Service and military. I taught medical, fire ground procedures, Hazardous materials operations and military mountaineering

This post was edited

So I was an instructor for many years for Red Cross, Fire Service and military. I taught medical, fire ground procedures, Hazardous materials operations and military mountaineering

This post was edited

This post was edited

Taught PE here.

This post was edited

Retired teacher here. I taught high school theatre, 13 years, and before that I taught middle school theatre for 7 years.. I was also a band director for 10 years.

This post was edited

Oops, I didn't see this newer topic at the outset and posted in the older post. It's still the same. I can add that I also taught Motorcycle and ATV Safety courses for my Air Force base in North Carolina. It was an 'Additional Duty' on a monthly basis.

This post was edited

I taught high School French for just a year. Then for about a decade, taught a particular database design technology to people working in the field.

This post was edited

I am a self defense and firearms instructor for civilian and law enforcement.

This post was edited

I taught helicopter landing and launching safety procedures for small ship operations in the Navy.

This post was edited

Middle school science - 20 years now.

This post was edited