Naked archery in Vera Playa

When staying in the Playavera Hotel, all sorts of naked activites can be done including archery, rifle shooting, table tennis, chess, petanque and many other activities. I'll be doing all these again in late Sept, cant wait to be naked for 2 weeks

This topic was edited
RE:Naked archery in Vera Playa

When staying in the Playavera Hotel, all sorts of naked activites can be done including archery, rifle shooting, table tennis, chess, petanque and many other activities. I'll be doing all these again in late Sept, cant wait to be naked for 2 weeks

So you will be able to spend the entire time nude, including meal time?

This post was edited

Sounds fun, enjoy. Nice to see someone else use the term table tennis and it ping pong.
When staying in the Playa Vera Hotel, all sorts of naked activities can be done including archery, rifle shooting, table tennis, chess, ptanque and many other activities. I'll be doing all these again in late Sept, cant wait to be naked for 2 weeks

This post was edited

So you will be able to spend the entire time nude, including meal time?

You can find all these informations on the hotel website.

It's called a nudist hotel, but de facto it's a part-time clothing optional hotel. You have to be dressed at the restaurant at any time and at the whole site after 8 pm. Before 8 pm you can choose whether you go naked or dressed, except of the pool where nudity is mandatory.

Checked it some time ago but decided it's not the thing we look for. When we were there to check it, only at the pool people were naked. But this you can practice almost everywhere at Spain's beaches, you don't need a hotel pool for.

This post was edited