nudism has a come back?

It is funny today in the news magazine of arte arte journal they said that We have so many crises, our culture needs something to help us and this could be naturism/nudism. Also in naturism people are open to all body types, which is not the case on textile beaches. So may be we observe a coming back of nudism/naturism?

This topic was edited
RE:nudism has a come back?

I'd love to think and see that we are having a 'come back'! But I have some doubts here in Australia.

While many celebrities and 'health' publications extoll the benefits of nudism (in any of its forms - not here for a debate over nudism and naturism), the incremental gain in people to our community is thwarted by so many other issues. Women do not feel safe in a world where there seems ever increasing domestic violence and other gendered based crime. The very fact they do not want to bare their bodies around other people is no surprise whatsoever.

We also have our clothing optional beaches being closed and marginalised here. The filthy habits of some males at these places has ensured the pendulum swing against clothing optional beaches. As I write we are still struggling to gain back Tyagarah as a clothing optional beach and it served two state based communities due to Qld having no clothing optional beaches...

A renaissance is certainly what we need but sadly I don't think any publication can alone change where things are at here!

This post was edited

The discussion in the media comes up because of an exhibition about nudism in Marseille.

https://www.euronews.com/culture/2024/07/29/a-nudist-exhibition-in-france-even-the-visitors-will-get-naked-for#:~:text='Naturist%20Paradises'%20will%20run%20at,desire%20to%20return%20to%20nature.

This post was edited

The discussion in the media comes up because of an exhibition about nudism in Marseille.

https://www.euronews.com/culture/2024/07/29/a-nudist-exhibition-in-france-even-the-visitors-will-get-naked-for#:~:text='Naturist%20Paradises'%20will%20run%20at,desire%20to%20return%20to%20nature.

This post was edited