Skin tunesSunny beachesFull moonsMusical BaresSandals on and nothing else

This post was edited
RE:Real life naturism/nudism

Can you explain Los Sinropas?

It's Spanish.
los = the (plural)
sin = without
ropas = clothing

My proposal refers to the common expression "sin papeles" for the huge number of illegal working immigrants in Spain. Without them, half of Europe would run out of fruits and vegetables, so they are quite necessary, while de facto they are almost bare If rights. I guess you n the US you have a similar situation with people from Mexico etc. doing housekeeping and nursery work.

Btw. my proposal "the naked chord" refers to "the secret chord" king David is looking for in Leonard Cohen's "Hallelujah". Actually, he finds it: Well it goes like this / The fourth, the fifth / The minor fall and the major lift /
The baffled King composing "Hallelujah". The fun fact is that this is right the chord scheme of the song ;-)

This post was edited

I like Skin TunesSkin tunesSunny beachesFull moonsMusical BaresSandals on and nothing else

What is the gender composition of the band?

This post was edited

This. We are on NaturistHub, which does a better job of filtering out non-nudists and those just looking for sexual titillation.

This post was edited

Current configuration no guarantee it will remain that way is 3 women one on bass, one guitar and vocals and one vocals. 5/6 men, drums lead, keyboards, rhythm guitar vocal/ percussion
What is the gender composition of the band?

This post was edited

I believe Naturist Hub runs a much tighter ship when it comes to membership. But that can often lead to cliques. Wish there was a happy medium space.

This. We are on NaturistHub, which does a better job of filtering out non-nudists and those just looking for sexual titillation.

This post was edited