RE:Real life naturism/nudism

Planning on another clothes free rehearsal with fledgling nudie band this week. That is real life naturism. No just pictures take in a shower/bathroom and post online. Anyone have suggestions for a name for our nudie band?

This post was edited

Anyone have suggestions for a name for our nudie band?

- BAB - bare assed band
- au naturel
- Los Sinropas
- TNC - the naked chord

This post was edited

Good to know and thanks for that info. Guess they are a group of one.

This post was edited

Anyone have suggestions for a name for our nudie band?- BAB - bare assed band- au naturel- Los Sinropas- TNC - the naked chord

Can you explain Los Sinropas?

This post was edited

Anyone have suggestions for a name for our nudie band?- BAB - bare assed band- au naturel- Los Sinropas- TNC - the naked chordCan you explain Los Sinropas?

Translate, Spanish to English is, sin ropa = no clothes. Depending on the band's creators, it could be translated to The No Clothes, The Nudes, The Without Clothes ... I'm going with "The Nudes, " but could be wrong.

This post was edited

Skin tunes
Sunny beaches
Full moons
Musical Bares
Sandals on and nothing else

This post was edited

This thread has actually renewed a bit of faith in this site as it demonstrates there are members who care, who feel the same way we do about all the fakes you have to sift through, and who think about what the site should be about. That said, we were going to send a message to AndyDi to thank them for their posts...but they have blocked us! How ironic. lol.

You've been here 11 years. You never certified, you have no pictures of who you are, no profile picture. If you don't have the courage to do so, you shouldn't expect everyone or anyone to take you seriously for a real, true nudist. Many of us are out there. My wife's job as a college professor would be under the microscope but she felt strongly enough to be out there. If those are the people we choose to befriend and allow to continually visit our profile, we have the right to limit those, that are still in the shadows with their profiles, limited or no access to us and ours.

This post was edited

Anyone have suggestions for a name for our nudie band?- BAB - bare assed band- au naturel- Los Sinropas- TNC - the naked chordCan you explain Los Sinropas?Translate, Spanish to English is, sin ropa = no clothes. Depending on the band's creators, it could be translated to The No Clothes, The Nudes, The Without Clothes ... I'm going with "The Nudes, " but could be wrong.

Thanks,

This post was edited

This thread has actually renewed a bit of faith in this site as it demonstrates there are members who care, who feel the same way we do about all the fakes you have to sift through, and who think about what the site should be about. That said, we were going to send a message to AndyDi to thank them for their posts...but they have blocked us! How ironic. lol.You've been here 11 years. You never certified, you have no pictures of who you are, no profile picture. If you don't have the courage to do so, you shouldn't expect everyone or anyone to take you seriously for a real, true nudist. Many of us are out there. My wife's job as a college professor would be under the microscope but she felt strongly enough to be out there. If those are the people we choose to befriend and allow to continually visit our profile, we have the right to limit those, that are still in the shadows with their profiles, limited or no access to us and ours.

I would suspect that the number of people willing to become certified has dropped since the requirement to scan your driver's license was added. i believe that it had to be done to prove who was over 18, but with the lack of security on this site, I would suspect that there will be many who are not willing to take the risk.

This post was edited

PixFab
Luv it the first one comes close to one name already under consideration

Anyone have suggestions for a name for our nudie band?- BAB - bare assed band- au naturel- Los Sinropas- TNC - the naked chord

This post was edited