Are you active????

Hey ladies,
Are you still active on TN?
I did a male shot of friends requests a few days ago to try and see which members of the group were still active.
But I understand not everyone would want to be friends with someone they may now have spoken to. So I have created this thread for people to post if they wish to remain part of the group.
My intention is to breathe some new life into Safe space by checking who is active and wants to communicate.
One of the numbers may decrease. I'm hoping the smaller group might encourage people and we can make this a more lively quote again.
So if you're active, please feel free to post below. Or if you hate the idea, let me know that too.

This topic was edited
RE:Are you active????

Well, I am still here. I spend some time in the chat room, but have not seen any new post on this group, so I have not been visiting that much.

This post was edited

Im here!

This post was edited

I'm still here and check in often. I've always enjoyed this safe space group.

This post was edited

Thanks all so far, I guess I'll give it until next weekend.
I guess I just think it will be easier the keep active if we treat it more like a small group of friends

This post was edited

I like the "small group of friends " idea too.

This post was edited

Hey Artie! Yes, I agree that some new life needs to breathed into this, and I am all in favor of a smaller group that actually communicates. I will defer to you, but feel free to message me if you want to coordinate. But I say we do it :)

This post was edited

Thanks Lori, I'll give it a week or so. In a way I would like to keep everyone but I want to try and get communication going so hopefully the social ladies (including me) will be more comfortable if we're all posting every now and then

This post was edited

Hey ladies, please remember to post here if you want to stay at part of the group. Those that recently reached out to me directly are fine.

This post was edited

Im here and active! I just find groups here a little cumbersome to use

This post was edited

Yes I am active.

This post was edited