Shoes. My most despised article of clothing.

I've been barefoot so long I'm finding it difficult to move wearing anything but minimal footwear at times. Yesterday I had to run through the airport to make a flight and I was still wearing shoes from the conference I had attended. Wide toe box, zero drop and somewhat minimal shoes but they felt like concrete blocks on my feet. I felt like the walking toddler in a video I saw some time ago that was wearing shoes for the first time and stumbling around. Felt like I may stumble or fall. I had to stop and pull my Earth Runners sandals out of my suitcase and change. I have been running in those when I actually wear foot protection while running. Aaah...much better and I made it to my gate on time. Occasionally I have to wear work boots on the job and by the end of the day I'm in pain.

I just realized that I hate shoes more than any other article of clothing! Who is with me?

This topic was edited
RE:Shoes. My most despised article of clothing.

I am with you, cant stand boots and shoes are not far behind. I retired, then got talked into consulting part time, but have to wear boots. Absolutely the worst part of the day is putting on shoes! I keep flip flops in every car, otherwise I get somewhere that requires shoes and dont have any. Other than work Im barefoot, or in my dress sandals if wifey insists on shoes.

This post was edited