You might be a nudist if...

To paraphrase Jeff Foxworthy .... You might be a nudist if your phone auto corrects BAKED to NAKED ( not speaking from personal expirence of course )

This topic was edited
RE:You might be a nudist if...

Although my phone does not autocorrect the 'baked' to 'naked' from frequent use, it does bring up 'TrueNudists' every time I start a generic search beginning with 'T'. I guess it's like the old mule that's always been led to the barn, start it headed that way and off it goes. It's kinda humorous if you think about it.

This post was edited

...If the centerfolds in Playboy, Penthouse, and Hustler don't hit you like they do other guys you know because you're so used to seeing nude women at nudist/naturist resorts, clubs, and beaches all the time.

...If you grumble when you have to put on clothes to go out and get the mail or take out the trash.

...If you don't mind driving to far, out of the way places because it gives you more time to drive nude.

...If you have more towels than clothes.

...If you've figured out a way to not need an apron when you are frying bacon.

This post was edited

...If the centerfolds in Playboy, Penthouse, and Hustler don't hit you like they do other guys you know because you're so used to seeing nude women at nudist/naturist resorts, clubs, and beaches all the time....If you grumble when you have to put on clothes to go out and get the mail or take out the trash....If you don't mind driving to far, out of the way places because it gives you more time to drive nude....If you have more towels than clothes....If you've figured out a way to not need an apron when you are frying bacon.

All very nudist traits for sure. Thanks for sharing

...If visitors shout " are you decent?" when they knock on your door.

This post was edited

...If the centerfolds in Playboy, Penthouse, and Hustler don't hit you like they do other guys you know because you're so used to seeing nude women at nudist/naturist resorts, clubs, and beaches all the time....If you grumble when you have to put on clothes to go out and get the mail or take out the trash....If you don't mind driving to far, out of the way places because it gives you more time to drive nude....If you have more towels than clothes....If you've figured out a way to not need an apron when you are frying bacon.All very nudist traits for sure. Thanks for sharing...If visitors shout " are you decent?" when they knock on your door.

My answer to that question is always "I try to be!"

This post was edited

Never had an issue with autocorrect, bit any time I start a word with na autofill gives me naked.

This post was edited

...If the centerfolds in Playboy, Penthouse, and Hustler don't hit you like they do other guys you know because you're so used to seeing nude women at nudist/naturist resorts, clubs, and beaches all the time....If you grumble when you have to put on clothes to go out and get the mail or take out the trash....If you don't mind driving to far, out of the way places because it gives you more time to drive nude....If you have more towels than clothes....If you've figured out a way to not need an apron when you are frying bacon.All very nudist traits for sure. Thanks for sharing...If visitors shout " are you decent?" when they knock on your door.

In the movie The Goodbye Girl, the man holding the lease on a apartment breaks up with his live-in girlfriend, moves out and then sublets the apartment without telling her.
When the new tenant moves in, he finds the girl living there and offers to let her stay if she doesn't cause problems and warns her that he sleeps nude.

A while later the following scene transpires.

Girl knocks one his bedroom door, "May I come in? Are you decent?"
Reply, "Yes come in if you like."
Girl opens door. "You're completely naked"
Reply "Yes, but I am still a decent person."

This post was edited

...If you have more towels than clothes.

Or if you have more towels than clothes in the laundry more weeks than not.
Or if you do what one nudist on another site did and buy a full body warm air dryer, so you need very little of either one.

This post was edited

If, you have a wardrobe full of clothes that you wear like everybody else but prefer not to when its appropriate.

This post was edited