RE:Total Newbie

Thanks for the tips! I was aware of Sunny Rest and kind of working up my nerve to check them out. I now see that there's a Sunny Rest group here on TN, so I joined that. One step in the right direction! I hadn't heard of PSHS, so I'll definitely check them out as well.

This post was edited

Quick followup--I went to Sunny Rest last week and had an awesome time. I'll definitely be going back! Thanks for the guidance.

This post was edited

Glad you're linking up with people. I'd also advise you to join The Naturist Society and/or the American Association for Nude Recreation. Many resorts will give you a break on the daily visit rates if you're a member of either association.

And many of these resorts have a bulletin board where you can post your interest in making contact with people in your area. These are usually more effective than web sites like this, because the people who read it are probably already those who have done something about their interest in nudism.

There don't seem to be any non-landed clubs in New Jersey or eastern Pennsylvania, but you might be able to find other members of those associations in your area.

This post was edited