Buffalo area - new here

Hey all - just moved to the area and not familiar with any nudist parks, trails, spots, or hangouts. Fairly laid back here always looking for new friends, spots to go, or recommendations for good restaurants. Partner is not a nudist, but we cant all be perfect, right? : - ). Met some pretty good friends on here already from back home. Hoping for the same connections here.

This topic was edited
RE:Buffalo area - new here

Good to meet you. Have you heard of Bare Lake Nudist Club in Corning NY? They are on Facebook, and the phone number is 607-738-7338. Don't just show up; call first. Any other questions just ask.

This post was edited

If you are bi or gay, or at least tolerant I would highly recommend Jones Pond in Angelica, NY. It is about 70 miles south to southwest of Rochester
https://www.jonespond.com/
Nice friendly atmosphere and nice pool for working on that all over tan. Most of the area except for the front office, cafe and front portion of the campground is Clothing optional which of course means nude for me. Buffalo also hosts one of the World naked Bike Rides (WNBR) usually in late July or early August. This past years was a couple weeks ago on 8/3. Fun to participate or at least watch.
I don't live in Buffalo, have not since I was 13, but most my family does and I visit them at least twice a year. in the summer of course.

This post was edited

Just across the border here. Would love to learn about good places and check them out, too.

This post was edited

We are in Rochester ny. Would you like to chat sometime

This post was edited

Hey, check out Brushwood folklore. I plan to go there since i live near the border and just 30min drive to Buffalo.

This post was edited

Hey I am also from Buffalo.

This post was edited

We have retired to TN, but still belong to the local AANR club in WNY. They have clothed monthly meetings at a restaurant in Depew plus nudist events throughout the year. If you are interested, I can give you the information.

This post was edited