My Japanese Fiance Passed Away.

Hello To All,
My 33 Year old Fiance, Francis, Passed away on September 24, 2019, from Stage 4 Cancer. I still tell her I Love Her Every Day. She is in my Heart Forever. I would Love to Meet another Beautiful Asian Lady. What a Gorgeous Area of the World, especially of the Women that have family from there.
Love, Karl.

This topic was edited
RE:My Japanese Fiance Passed Away.

hi karl

sorry for your loss. its time to move on. we can talk about it. leave a message on inbox

This post was edited

It stings for a long time. Knowing your love will never end for her helps a little. And she would be very happy if you find another woman from her area of the planet, full of lovely people and lots of nakedness, especially in Okinawa, I hear. Maybe a good therapeutic nakation would give you a chance to visit what sounds like one of the most beautiful places on earth - and I hear the ladies there are a pleasure to see as well. Good luck!

Hello To All,My 33 Year old Fiance, Francis, Passed away on September 24, 2019, from Stage 4 Cancer. I still tell her I Love Her Every Day. She is in my Heart Forever. I would Love to Meet another Beautiful Asian Lady. What a Gorgeous Area of the World, especially of the Women that have family from there.Love, Karl.

This post was edited

today is not a great day for me. my ex hubby pass away on August 3. middle of the night. the last is being nude with me. He is not a nudist for the whole life. he know he is leaving so he decide to be nude one last time

This post was edited

So sorry Karen!
I can't imagine your pain or situation. Feel free to message if you want to chat?
Hugs my friend!

This post was edited

Sorry for your loss. Take care!

This post was edited

Sorry for your loss

This post was edited

sorry for your loss Karen.

This post was edited

Karen, I am so sorry to hear about your loss. It can be very difficult and losing a partner in life, but things will get better. I promise. If you want to chat about this just message me. Nude hugs

This post was edited

Karen, I am so sorry to hear about your loss. It can be very difficult and losing a partner in life, but things will get better. I promise. If you want to chat about this just message me. Nude hugs

This post was edited