Have I been duped?

As I've said before, more than once, I use GoogleLens to check photos sent to me.

The ones of NG25 I posted today, I have deleted myself, as although they were emailed to me by NG25, GoogleLens has tracked them as being images of Renata Dancewicz, a Polish actress.

The lake photos are stills from the 1995 film Devilish Education.

So NG25, are you really Renata a 55 y/o Polish actress or are you someone else in disguise?

Am I seriously out of order saying anything? I feel duped and fooled, again!

This topic was edited
RE:Have I been duped?

I think you're doing the right thing. Please post anything that you find like this in the future.

This post was edited

Richie, there are more of her pics posted by you, in ENL. I am not against her in any way. Mary Anne

This post was edited

As I've said before, more than once, I use GoogleLens to check photos sent to me.The ones of NG25 I posted today, I have deleted myself, as although they were emailed to me by NG25, GoogleLens has tracked them as being images of Renata Dancewicz, a Polish actress.The lake photos are stills from the 1995 film Devilish Education.So NG25, are you really Renata a 55 y/o Polish actress or are you someone else in disguise?Am I seriously out of order saying anything? I feel duped and fooled, again!

It's not the first time someone attempted to pass off other's content as their own and it certainly won't be the last time. I recommend using various search images for reverse image search, such as Yandex and Tineye, what one may miss, another may catch. Keep up the diligence and the pursuit of truth.

This post was edited