RE:Last Time in Public

I've never been bothered by the string except for one item where it was a little too thin and a little too tight - it irritated my skin after some time. Otherwise I only notice the passing of air or water currents across more or less of my skin as the case may be.

This post was edited

My tanga had front and back panels about 4" wide at the waist and a very narrow elastic waist band. Very little unexposed skin.

This post was edited

My tanga had front and back panels about 4" wide at the waist and a very narrow elastic waist band. Very little unexposed skin.

This post was edited

I wear a thong as daily underwear as I find them to be the most comfortable. At the beach if I cannot be nude I will also wear a thong/G string to cover up a little. Most recent was Cooden Beach on the South Coast where I wore a pale blue thong. In Feurta Ventura earlier in the year I also wore a thong on the regular beaches.
Sometimes I wear a bright colour like yellow or orange as it makes me feel good and sometimes attracts attention.

This post was edited

Isle Pinel St Martin, few days ago.

This post was edited

A bold choice Jim! Any reactions from others, or did you blend in?

I'm trying to decide in my mind if bold coverage (or lack of it) should be balanced with a 'quiet' colour such as black or royal blue; or if it's better to embrace the bold with a bright colour also? Perhaps I need to research!

This post was edited

Isle Pinel St Martin, few days ago.

Is nudity permitted there?

This post was edited

Isle Pinel St Martin, few days ago.Is nudity permitted there?If it is then the thong is unnecessary.

This post was edited

Isle Pinel St Martin, few days ago.Is nudity permitted there?If it is then the thong is unnecessary.
There is a nude beach on the island but the picture was taken on a textile beach.

This post was edited

A bold choice Jim! Any reactions from others, or did you blend in?I'm trying to decide in my mind if bold coverage (or lack of it) should be balanced with a 'quiet' colour such as black or royal blue; or if it's better to embrace the bold with a bright colour also? Perhaps I need to research!
In my experience net thongs like the one shown are more see-through in black than in a bright colour.
I have a selection of strings in semi-transparent fabric and the black one is definitely more see-through than the white one and the puce one does not show through at all.

This post was edited