Help . . . the city is coming!!!

You heard it right; the city is coming. Thats a problem that were all having here in Florida. Everyone wants a piece of the Sunshine State and they all want a place away from the crowd. The problem is that is where I currently reside and all the folks out here think we have enough company as it is. Yep, were all in the early stages of *not in my backyard * thank you. Though there are thousands of acres of woods in the general vicinity, the Cat D9 type bulldozers and similar excavators are busily at work just a few miles down the road & theyre headed this way. It almost feels like the LOTR trilogy as the Orcs make steady headway. Anyway, we are safe here as our little 5-10 acre parcel collection cant be encroached upon too much as there is no spare room. So, we will just keep on with our tree hedge & privacy fence work and wait for the new arrivals; maybe well even get a Publix! LOL. ;-)

This topic was edited
RE:Help . . . the city is coming!!!

I'm sure there is a Dollar General already in the plans! We have seen that happen almost everywhere. We are fortunate to live on the farm Hubby grew up on. Hopefully we don't have to worry.

This post was edited

I'm so thankful to have 40 acres so this stuff doesn't happen to me.

This post was edited

Same here, should be ok for my life time.

This post was edited