The Female Body

I just love to see a woman who is happy in her skin and proud to be a nudist. Even more so a mature lady who could even be a bit of an exhibitionist - fine be me

This topic was edited
RE:The Female Body

I agree have been out with many older woman who have no qualms about being naked either at home or in public

This post was edited

Happy to show.

This post was edited

For me, a woman is human 2.0. A woman is always a very beautiful sight, no matter what age and BMI. And if this woman is also aware of her body and feels comfortable in it. As a man, can you only be jealous, because we men often lack this natural grace...

This post was edited

Confidence is always beautiful.

This post was edited

Confidence is always beautiful.

Not sure about the "always". I do understand why you guys say that you like women who are confident enough to strip it all - because there are so few of them.

But always beautiful? I bet you - two sexy ladies arrive on the beach at the same time. One is very confident and throws her kit off like nothing. The other one is shy, she is the first time on a nudist beach, she is all red in the face and hopelessly tries to hide a bit of her body for as long as possible while stripping off. It's so clear she is a novice... who will you look at? If you say "the confident lady" there are 95% chances that you are lying.

I like in principle self-confident guys but who will I fall for, the guy who speaks to me as if he owned this world and I just live in it or the guy whose voice trembles and his eyes try hard not to look at all those things he likes at me?

We don't live in a post-Christian but in an anti-Christian Western world. And I'm not attaching any judgment of value to it. I just call it how it is. In Christianity, humility was king. In our world, self-confidence is the main value - a new religion. We have got so far in our adoration for self-confidence and assertiveness that we are now claiming with a straight face that most violent and evil-doing people do their stuff because of some insecurity and lack of confidence while the opposite is true - read Baumeister's Evil, older book, but with good substance.

So being confidently nude is kinda cool - but confidence is NOT always beautiful.

This post was edited

I'd look away from the shy one once I'd realised what she's going through to give her some space (as if it would matter if my eyes are only one set of a multitude, but anyway...) but, then again, I'm reluctant to take more than the quickest glance of anyone in the process of disrobing. The confidence of walking, chatting and splashing around nude always wins my admiration.

This post was edited

And I like to look at you Dee,Mmmmmmm.

This post was edited

More than happy to see.

This post was edited