RE:I've been naked on the Railroad

Sounds like an easy dare.

This post was edited

Been naked on several rail lines. Pennsylvania, northern California, and rails to carrizzo gorge in near de anza in jacumba. (Pic)
Had a train go by in yuba city. Waved.

This post was edited

Been naked on several rail lines. Pennsylvania, northern California, and rails to carrizzo gorge in near de anza in jacumba. (Pic)Had a train go by in yuba city. Waved.
I don't think you had 95mph trains going past every 12 minutes.

This post was edited

Been naked on several rail lines. Pennsylvania, northern California, and rails to carrizzo gorge in near de anza in jacumba. (Pic)Had a train go by in yuba city. Waved.I don't think you had 95mph trains going past every 12 minutes.

Most trains in the US have a maximum speed of 79MPH. The Northeast Corridor, about 50 miles of which is in Pennsylvania, has trains as fast as 150 MPH.

This post was edited

Sounds like an easy dare.

When i was younger there used to be separate compartments, on a line i travelled frequently, i knew where the stops were, and stripped of in between stations

This post was edited

Sounds like an easy dare.When i was younger there used to be separate compartments, on a line i travelled frequently, i knew where the stops were, and stripped of in between stations

Two people I knew who slept nude said they did so in a private bedroom on a train and woke up with their curtains open and the train on a busy platform.

This post was edited

Do you have freight only lines?Most of the ones in the US are and speeds are therefore slower.

Most of the lines are freight. Amtrak uses the same tracks, and have to pull to the side when freight is faster or when approaching from the opposite direction. Many times I have been on Amtrak where we have waited for hours for a broken down freight train ahead to clear the tracks.

This post was edited

When i was younger there used to be separate compartments, on a line i travelled frequently, i knew where the stops were, and stripped of in between stationsTwo people I knew who slept nude said they did so in a private bedroom on a train and woke up with their curtains open and the train on a busy platform.

While using Amtrak in the US, I always get a private room so that I can be nude, and keep the curtains closed and door locked to the passageway. the private rooms have a shower and toilet with a sink. The only time the door is open when I know the porter will be around to take reservations for meal time and thus I am wearing something. On my last trek to Chicago, it was 2 nights each way and I chose to skip the dining car for lunch for one of the days to remain nude the whole day.

This post was edited

Do you have freight only lines?Most of the ones in the US are and speeds are therefore slower.

Most of the lines are freight. Amtrak uses the same tracks, and have to pull to the side when freight is faster or when approaching from the opposite direction. Many times I have been on Amtrak where we have waited for hours for a broken down freight train ahead to clear the tracks.

This post was edited

When i was younger there used to be separate compartments, on a line i travelled frequently, i knew where the stops were, and stripped of in between stationsTwo people I knew who slept nude said they did so in a private bedroom on a train and woke up with their curtains open and the train on a busy platform.While using Amtrak in the US, I always get a private room so that I can be nude, and keep the curtains closed and door locked to the passageway. the private rooms have a shower and toilet with a sink. The only time the door is open when I know the porter will be around to take reservations for meal time and thus I am wearing something. On my last trek to Chicago, it was 2 nights each way and I chose to skip the dining car for lunch for one of the days to remain nude the whole day.

Sounds good but I know 2 people who claim that they went to sleep with the curtain pulled down but it popped up in the night and they awoke nude when the train was in a station.

This post was edited