RE:Do you guys think jerking off together is a good middle ground where gay and straight guys can meet?

We also had a group pre-pandemic, started out as just getting together naked during the lunch hour since at least one still worked. Evolved into mutual masturbation, even some oral. All good fun. But whatever members were comfortable with.

This post was edited
RE:Do you guys think jerking off together is a good middle ground where gay and straight guys can meet?

I agree

This post was edited

Oh yes its always been great to be around other men who have the same mindset. We really need this ! Yes women are fun, but being around other guys makes life so much better

I wonder if those old mens clubs were evolved from this kind of interaction ? Then women had to stick their noses in there to make it coed ? They might be enjoying themselves to much ! Well yeah ! Lol we like getting away from the females. And relaxing next to someone that wants to be touched by another man.

This post was edited

this sounds great a get together for lunch how does one know about these events

This post was edited

Oh yes its always been great to be around other men who have the same mindset. We really need this ! Yes women are fun, but being around other guys makes life so much betterI wonder if those old mens clubs were evolved from this kind of interaction ? Then women had to stick their noses in there to make it coed ? They might be enjoying themselves to much ! Well yeah ! Lol we like getting away from the females. And relaxing next to someone that wants to be touched by another man.

I agree with you. Very well said.

This post was edited

Having taken a few to speed read the thread, I may be reiterating other's comments: When all involved are going with the moment, with everyone in attendance on board with and in full support of any pleasure-seeking the others are doing around and with each other, what's to stop it from eventually progressing past mutual manual and oral assistance and into the final frontier of male to male bonding? What is there to stop this circle of pleasure squarely (or more realistically, roundly) on the tempting doorstep of 'the other' orifice? Besides the relatively obvious inability to delay the personal eruption once the hands and mouths are engaged, anyway?

I've had bi- and homosexual friends who've sworn to this hetero that that is a bridge too far for them, and typically (and quietly, butt for in here) I've felt sorrow for them, apparently so laden with unfortunate hangups, misconceptions or taboos on the subject which have kept them from what could otherwise be the penultimate expression of man on man pleasure - for those who find the male form appealing.

During these get-togethers, is the changeover from a guy reaching out to his fellow erection for the helpful sharing of wet hand, onto leaning in and making his mouth available to his fellow stroker okay and fully encouraged, but when the sphincter calls for its due, does that more intimate moment have to be brought away from the group groping and into a more private area? Does it somehow make it too personal when men enter into this space, the most private entryway a male has to offer his primed and pulsing stroke buddy? Open mind, open body, or am I missing the point in some way?

We also had a group pre-pandemic, started out as just getting together naked during the lunch hour since at least one still worked. Evolved into mutual masturbation, even some oral. All good fun. But whatever members were comfortable with.

This post was edited

I must say Id quite like to try on cam with another guy or couple.

This post was edited

This post / thread just perfectly sums up the problems 'True Nudists' face!!!!
If we are here. then it should be for our desire, love to live a naked lifestyle.....anything sexual should be left to private one to one chats!!!
Just get a grip of yourselves!!!!

This post was edited

Full disclosure: in Scotland for a trip but sufficiently intrigued by this post to reply as a visitor rather than a resident.

My first experience as a straight in a male bonding situation was in a New York City sauna. I happened to know one of the other participants on a strictly professional basis but had no idea about his sexual preference. Since then I have evolved a comfort level with guys who wanted to play with my penis. More recently I chose to visit a bathhouse in Switzerland and in Germany during my travels. It fascinates me how gay guys find straight guys so completely attractive knowing full well it is a more or less one way fascination. Harmless fun.

This post was edited

I agree. Years ago on yahoo groups there was a masturbation group. They met. Help the other guy out. No oral was allowed I heard.

This post was edited