RE:What did you do nude in the outdoors recently?

Rode my bike, practiced pickleball played corn hole layed in the sun chatted with friends.

This post was edited

I went for a nude drive in Capitol State Forest. I found a couple trailheads and closed logging roads that I knew of that had no cars parked nearby and did some nude hiking. It was about 2 hours of driving nude through the forest and the nearby residential area to and from and maybe another 2 hours of hiking trails and walking logging roads. I left my clothes in the truck each time but never encountered anyone. One car drove by while I was coming off a trailhead but Im pretty sure they didnt notice me because they kept going and never slowed downor maybe they did see me and just didnt care. I like that idea much better! All in all it was a great day and one I will be repeating as long as the decent weather continues. Happy naked trails!!

This post was edited

This afternoon I had a snack, read the paper, caught up o email and social media.
Chlorine too high for swimming, Maybe tomorrow.

This post was edited

This afternoon I had a snack, read the paper, caught up o email and social media.Chlorine too high for swimming, Maybe tomorrow.

Today I had lunch, caught up on emails, texts and social media and had a snack

This post was edited

I have been doing njde pool exercises as well as pool maintenance.

This post was edited

4:30am Monday did my last gas stop locally from my trip to Houston

This post was edited