RE:What did you do nude in the outdoors recently?

Busy getting ready for company tomorrow. Taking a short break outdoors to read the paper, have a snack and catch up on email and social media while nude.

This post was edited

Yesterday day 1 of my 5 days of clothes free life rode bike, lay out in sun and slept in hammock

Today day 2 I rode my bike, did yoga class, hit pickleball and now laying sun later will attend block party potluck.

This post was edited

Yesterday day 1 of my 5 days of clothes free life rode bike, lay out in sun and slept in hammockToday day 2 I rode my bike, did yoga class, hit pickleball and now laying sun later will attend block party potluck.

Where do you ride a bike nude?

This post was edited

Yesterday day 1 of my 5 days of clothes free life rode bike, lay out in sun and slept in hammockToday day 2 I rode my bike, did yoga class, hit pickleball and now laying sun later will attend block party potluck.

I need to bring my bike to Solair.

Today I laid out by the pool and took a short hike. Getting ready for the seafood dinner social followed by live music. The band is setting up now.

This post was edited

My bicycle is my main form of transportation at my resort

This post was edited

Where it appropriate, like a nudist venue. He gets it, why dont you?

This post was edited

Where it appropriate, like a nudist venue. He gets it, why dont you?

This post was edited

Biking is a great way to get around at resort and also get exercise.

Just finished stuffing myself at a potluck block party. Also have a band setting to place at dance. Was going to be outdoor but was moved inaide, so can add that to the list of outdoor nude activity.

I need to bring my bike to Solair.Today I laid out by the pool and took a short hike. Getting ready for the seafood dinner social followed by live music. The band is setting up now.

This post was edited

Where do you ride a bike nude?My bicycle is my main form of transportation at my resort

Are you willing to share which resort?

This post was edited

Where do you ride a bike nude?My bicycle is my main form of transportation at my resortAre you willing to share which resort?

You have asked before and I have answered before even linked to the location page here on TN. It Turtle Lake

This post was edited