RE:What did you do nude in the outdoors recently?

Just returned from good three weeks vacancy in Portugal with my bf. Two weeks we traveled around with a hired camper van, so we were able to hit nudist or co beaches, and also at the sites where some campervan people gathered it was often ok to go bare. Temperatures were around 30C the most days. So we had a good time in beach and van live!

This post was edited

Sounds like a good neighbour to have!

This post was edited

Its still nice down here & I got in some pool time, a little bit of sun & yard work. Was able to do it all nude so it made it extra special.

This post was edited

Began a new book, read the paper, cleaned the pool filter, checked my email, up up on social media and drained the pool cover.

This post was edited

My wife and I explored a river in the Sierras to find a swimming hole. I ended up being the only one swimming; it was a cold day and the water was even colder. She took some pictures.

This post was edited

Brrr cannot imagine any river in the Sierras ever warm enough for swimming. Find a hot spring! My nudeness for Tuesday. Nudesday!

This post was edited

Just spent 9 awesome days in Hawaii in a hotel room with a balcony overlooking the pool deck, beach, ocean and Diamond Head. Naked on the balcony every day at various times of the day. Naked coffee, breakfast, sunbathing, afternoon snacks, drinks and just people watching. Know for a fact that we were seen several times but others on their balconies. Didn't seem to bother them since we never were visited by the front desk.

Today, back home, will head out back shortly to check on our backyard. Did take an outdoor shower last night, after we got home.

This post was edited

Went to Gunnison today. Great day. Pleasant temperatures. Not crowded or empty. Water a little cool and rough but still managed to get in.
Drove to and from the beach with the top down on my convertible in a swim brief.
Path was flooded just out of sight of the road. Since I had to take my sandals off, I decided to take the swim brief off and stay nude until I got to same place on the way back.

This post was edited

Today I reviewed notes from a meeting last night, read the paper and part of a magazine, ate lunch and am catching up on my emails and social media. From the weather forecast, today might be my last chance for a while.

This post was edited

That sounds wonderful! Don't worry about being seen nude in a place where it ought to be perfectly acceptable. Once a lady friend and I hiked into, and were sunbathing nude on a remote beach in the Bahamas. A bunch of textiled jetskiers zoomed up into the cove and invaded the peace with screaming engines. They stopped halfway in the bay. We did not waver or cover. They looked. They caved. "Hey naked people!" they yelled and waved with smiles. Maybe wishing they had the guts to do what we were enjoying. Then left us alone and all was fine on the pristine beach!

This post was edited