RE:Cars we used to own and wish we still had.

Thats a great brick!

This post was edited

I Gas contact with many european cars and at a certain point , after throwing away my 1961 DKW Junior I decided to keep a good example of these I love. So actually I own a 1974 Ford Taunus Coupe, a 1982 Ford Capri, a 1996 Alfa Romeo 164, a 1996 Jaguar XJ6 Sport and a 2006 Alfa Romeo 166.

This post was edited

As I gave away my very first car, a 1961 DKW JUNIOR I one day decided to keep a good example of every car I owned. So actually I own a 1974 Ford Taunus Coupe, a 1982 Ford Capri, a 1996 Alfa Romeo 164, a 1996 Jaguar XJ6 Sport and finally a 2006 Alfa Romeo 166.

This post was edited

1973 Fore F100 purchased new in April 1973, I had this truck for 50 years and gave to my grandson.

This post was edited

Where should I start. My first car was a 1966 Mustang Coupe, 289, 4brl, auto, w/8 track.
Next I built a 1966 Corvair Convertible w/a V8 mid-engine in high school.
A 1965 Chevelle Coupe with a 302 V8 out of a Z28, 4 speed, twin top tunnel ram, 4.88 gears, ran 11.75 in the quarter.
Next I built a 1965 GMC G10 Van with the previous 302 detuned to a single 4 barrel and 4-speed.
Next a 1969 Camaro again with the same 302, This time I installed a mechanical fuel injection out of a 64 Corvette. It had a 4-speed and 3.70 gears. This and the Van are two of my favorites I have owned.
I have also owned a 1960 Chevy Short Bed pick-up, a 1968 Ford Cortina Station Wagon with a formula Ford Engine. A 1983 Renault Alliance, Renault Cup Race car. A1985 Toyota Turbo pickup. A 1951 Jeep M38 and a 2006 Jeep Liberty CRD Diesel (current) and a 2012 Volvo R-Design.

This post was edited

my 1985 Cadillac Limousine it was a beautiful car

This post was edited

The first car that I ever bought was an 81 Cadillac Eldorado (I bought it used in 85. At that time couldnt have afforded a new one). I just loved the look and lines of that car and still do. It has become the favourite of all the cars Ive owned. It was also the first car that I drove naked in.

This post was edited

My first car was a 1978 TransAm; well actually my first was a 1976 but a guy ran a stop sign and hit me which totaled my car (it was less than a year). The '78 was a replacement...which I still have! Was also the first car in which I drove nude on a dare from a friend (unfortunately don't have a picture, darn). I guess this was also the first time I realized how exhilerating it is to be the only one nude in a group. I guess I was the original Bandit since I had my '76 before the movie came out, lol.

This post was edited

Nice one! Love that truck!

This post was edited

When the knees went, I gave up my 2008 Shelby GT500. Still miss her.

This post was edited