Free House Cleaning - Women Having Chemo

If you know any woman currently undergoing chemotherapy, please pass the word to her that there is a cleaning service that provides FREE housecleaning - once per month for four months while she is in treatment. All she has to do is sign up and have her doctor fax a note confirming the treatment. Cleaning for a Reason will have a participating maid service in her zip code area arrange for the service. This organization serves the entire USA and currently has over 547 partners to help these women. It's our job to pass the word and let them know that there are people out there that care. Be a blessing to someone and pass this information along.
https://www.cleaningforareason.org/

This topic was edited
RE: Free House Cleaning - Women Having Chemo

And what about men receiving chemo?
Usually they have their wives who clean the house and she'll continue doing it. If a guy doesn't have a wife or girlfriend who cleans his house he either hires a maid or lives like a slob. In either case nothing will change.

This post was edited

Great info, Desert! I'll pass it along...

Jen

This post was edited
Free House Cleaning - Women Having Chemo

Bump

This post was edited

And what about men receiving chemo?
Usually they have their wives who clean the house and she'll continue doing it. If a guy doesn't have a wife or girlfriend who cleans his house he either hires a maid or lives like a slob. In either case nothing will change.
That's just wrong on so many levels.

This post was edited

Ah, sounds like a good service. I'll definitely pass it along, probably via facebook lol
And on another note
And what about men receiving chemo?Usually
they have their wives who clean the house and she'll continue doing it.
If a guy doesn't have a wife or girlfriend who cleans his house he
either hires a maid or lives like a slob. In either case nothing will
change.
That's just.... dude. There are male clean-freaks, or at least single dudes who don't live as slobs. I mean, way to enforce old-fashioned gender-roles man xD

***EDIT***
Level up!!!

This post was edited

Just to keep it at the top, cuz this is a great program. (by the way, where is phil's breast thread)
And thanks for the best morning laugh I have had in awhile...hires a maid or lives like a slob hahahhhahahaha - must have been chortling to yourself as you posted that...love it.

This post was edited

Bump

This post was edited